TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told it would be like $250 for the whole install.. $400 for the package which includes 373s and trac loc.. All factory peices, is this a good deal? Items have very lowmilage.. He is also doing my dynotune here for 425

·
Registered
773 Posts
Instaled in carrier (third member) or installed in car? If its gears and track lock installed in the third member $400 is fair price. If it is the price for it installed in the car is a smoakin deal!:uppoint:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I agree.

However $425 for a dynotune by just anybody isn't worth it. The SCT team are the onlt people I'd let tune my car, much less someone else more.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Well i was quoted $150 to have the gears set up and the clutches and bearings all changed if I brought in just the pumpkin. If I brought in the car, the price was going to be $450. So I talked to a tech I know there and he did it on the side, teaching me as well, for a case of beer.:D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
mn12xr7 said:
why not get a pumpkin with the 3.73 and track lock in it, installing a pumpkin isn't all that hard, i've done it myself
Sometimes its a whole lot cheaper to rebuild one.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Hope you enjoy them, and be prepared for your car to shift a lot harder, because it will.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice.... kinda sucked spending 465 bucks total... but I guess it was needed to be done.. I can finally chirp 2nd gear once again... feels great. Now I have a misfire.. so thats a pain but no biggie

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Damn man, I want a T-Lock but money is scarce, I even had to sell does 4.10 :( Its sucks @$$:mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts