:zpuke:

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I look at both of those cars and for some reason I think of an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force where Shake says -mocking Meat Wad, "Hey everybody. I'm stupid as hell! Can't even talk right!"

Seriously, guy in Ferrari: he either legitimately likes Dukes of Hazard and thinks the car looks cool like that, or thinks he's being really cute and ironic. Either way, he's stupid as hell.

The second car: Classic Dodge. Draw a good overall line, then draw some other line over the top of it that makes it look, well, stupid as hell. :D

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
im diggin the charger concept car. they r supposed to produce a general lee mini cooper i heard or i mean read in a magazine. dixie horn and all.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
The General Lee Charger (new one) looks photochopped. is it? At any rate I like it. Don't know about the Ferrari. It just seems wrong!

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
their bmx bikes look better....

Haha, :rolleyes:

·
Registered
460 Posts
I like the concept charger, the one in production...
Who in the [email protected]&$ decided that a 4 door charger is a good idea?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Jemplayer said:
I like the concept charger, the one in production...
Who in the [email protected]&$ decided that a 4 door charger is a good idea?
The same people that quit buying T-birds, the American car buying public. Oh, and sorry about the double post above.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Josh_Keady said:
I look at both of those cars and for some reason I think of an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force where Shake says -mocking Meat Wad, "Hey everybody. I'm stupid as hell! Can't even talk right!"

Seriously, guy in Ferrari: he either legitimately likes Dukes of Hazard and thinks the car looks cool like that, or thinks he's being really cute and ironic. Either way, he's stupid as hell.

The second car: Classic Dodge. Draw a good overall line, then draw some other line over the top of it that makes it look, well, stupid as hell. :D

Just an FYI, that's Johnny Knoxville's ride. He participates in the Gumball 3000 almost every year (recently at least).

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
And Johnny Knoxville is Bo in the new Dukes of Hazzard movie. Its an advertisement.

BTW, I got that pic in an email. My brother is a big fan of the Dukes, he sent it to me. We both agree that it looks better than the actual Charger they are building. And we also agree that the styling screams late 90's.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
actually that one was tossed. this is the one in production...........

and they r supposed to make a daytona version of it and an srt 8 magnum.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
I dunno. after being raised on old-school mopars . . . I just can't accept that as a charger. *shrugs* I don't know.
man i agree 100%. im so sick of seeing muscle cars being killed. like i said before about the gto. what the hell was gm thinkin? take a comadore ss from australia and slap gto on it. next the chevelle is supposed to come back but it also looks nasty. gm is doing the worse at bring back cars or makin nice ones. as for the '05 stang.....love them or hate them ford did it right period.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts