TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was in my English class today talking to this girl Emily , and when she told me her last name was Davenport I had to ask her if she had any one related to her named George. She said she had a Uncl named George, I then asked excitely if he was from Pennsulvania, then asked if he had a Thunderbird and she said yes to both. I couldnt belive how cool that was. Anyway very interesting and sorta funny

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Funny when something like that happens. My parents were on vacation and got talking to a younger couple at mini-golf place. Come to find out, the uncle of the younger guy lives next to door to us (my parents and I)

I think yours is cooler though.

-Andy "Melon"

EDIT: And shouldn't it be Niece.. not Neis? Just making sure those 12 years of school wasn't a complete waste of time hehe :D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Melon said:
EDIT: And shouldn't it be Niece.. not Neis? Just making sure those 12 years of school wasn't a complete waste of time hehe :D
lol I know right? Here's how the title would have looked AFTER he finished this English class:

"George Davenport's Niece was in my English Class. :)"

:uppoint:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
While I was in the Coast Guard, I was in a bar on Guam and met a guy I had played tennis against in my High School team... in VA!!!

I was passing through on my way to Yap, and only on Guam for 2 days.

He was passing through on his way to the Philippines and was only on Guam for 3 days!!

What are the odds!! :eek:

It definitely proves this is a small planet! :D

·
Registered
1,779 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, yeah I get lazy on my grammer and puntuation when Im on here or chatting , but whatever. Im in college so this would be my 15th year
She's cute, she also has a nice personality from talking to her

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I was going to my dads in Illinois and I stopped at a gas station 3 hours from home and pull upto a really nice looking cougar with rims on it. I tell him about TCCoA and the whole time I'm thinking he looks familiar. Turns out he delivers things to my work from time to time from another station nearby. He was heading back home from somewhere out of state when he stopped at that gas station. I never even knew he had a cougar. I guess you can call that small iowa! lol.
-Thomas

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
I have been seeing a lot of people I have not seen in years recently, kinda spooky actually. People I have hot seen since elementary school are all of a sudden popping up. Crazy man...crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts