·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I guess I dont understand what he did?

C.Hill

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Probably posted something completely useless just to raise his post count. Or multiple posts in a thread he created - which is dumb. Especially if he put the subject "to get to 30 posts" It makes it pretty obvious what your doing. And it's just spam.

(kinda like the rest of this thread heh)

-Melon

·
Registered
4,407 Posts

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Ahh... this all makes sense now. I thought maybe he was trying to get his count up, but I didn't figure they would be stupid enough to put that in the subject line. WHat do I know?

C.Hill

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Oh what the heck, we all had to start somewhere. Now, if he'd just come back and have a nice convo on the thread, and in the mean time ask useful questions gathering useful information he'd have that 30 posts in no time.

(I'm getting a little concerned about how HIGH mine is!! How'd that happen???)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Oh what the heck, we all had to start somewhere. Now, if he'd just come back and have a nice convo on the thread, and in the mean time ask useful questions gathering useful information he'd have that 30 posts in no time.

(I'm getting a little concerned about how HIGH mine is!! How'd that happen???)
It might be that you have little to no life?I think you need a friend or hobby or something!

j/k

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL I can always use more friends. My hobby is my Bird, and of course computers.... :D

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
it's sad that the last post in the ND forums was 2.5 months ago... :( Oh well...

Edit: Who the hell puts their full address as their location ROFL... It's bad enough I put Fairchild AFB... but that is technically the city I live in... hey it has it's own zipcode, police department, water, and fire department okay ;) I figured I'd post in here and give the ND chapter a little more activity. You guys need to wake up... summer is starting ;)

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts