TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I came home today after work and saw the pictures of all the people running out in the streets cheering when they realised that they for the first
time in 25 years are free, to do what they want and says what they want I started thinking...
Of what it must be like living under those circumstances...
It almost made me cry of happiness... especially when they tore down the statue of
that %/!"¤#(%&½ Saddam and everyone started jumping on it.

It felt good in two ways, the people are free and soon this war will be over
and no one else has to die because of one sick and twisted man!

Just wanted to say THANKS to all the US & GB troops and their families for their great sacrifice in the Iraq war! And for giving the Iraqi people a chance to live their life the way I do.

God bless and I really hope everyone makes it home safe!!!

//Per Ardne

·
Registered
575 Posts
big scott, thansk for the pic, thats classic!
i'm so glad i was off today, i've been watching this all day, i wonder what all the 'peace' protestors will say to refute the Iraqi people destroying the statues of the a$$hole the protestors were defending.

protestor...'its about oil'
normal person....'then why didnt we keep the fields after the first desert storm?'

protestor.......'bush is hitler'
normal person......'then why are the iraqi people calling him 'hero''

protestor.......'the french and germans are right about the war'
normal person.......'are they right because they are owed millions by iraq? or because they get more oil from them then the US does?'

protestor.......'where are the weapons of mass destruction?'
normal person.....'25 years of killing your own people and oppressing them like nobody in history....that seems like mass destruction to me!'

i'd like to say thank you to our troops, our President, and to the Iraqi people who today displayed to an entire world that this war WAS about more than oil, deadly weapons, and bull$hit politics, it was about their freedom!

I hope korea, syria, and the rest of the a$$holes of the world were watching, here is my summary of the war...
-GWB was right
-the protestors were wrong, and have less of an argument than before
-the Iraqi people are great and strong and have already started to enjoy the voice that has been oppressed for several decades
-if seeing the pictures of the iraqis and the statues falling didnt make you smile, you should move to peru.

michael

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I'm glad they've gotten this far, I hope it's over soon. It does make me wonder how Iraq will be in 20 years. Maybe a tourist destination like Mexico... Maybe a United States in the Middle East, maybe a bad place like Bosnia or Columbia... Only time will tell.

:ssalute:

·
Registered
861 Posts
i'm sooo proud to have a president with the balls to do what's right! i couldn't be prouder to be an american than i am right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts