TCCoA Forums banner

281 - 298 of 298 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,649 Posts
No, we're just going to feed you to rats.

Say hi to Kenny. :)

If you'll give us a convenient time, we can avoid feeding your friends/relatives to said rats.

·
Super Moderator
12,080 Posts
I've now decided against my 347 and going with an LS7. Always wanted 7.0 liters of fun anyway. T56 swap too. Am I deleted from the group now???:ROFLMAO:
Pix or it didn't happen. Now where's that old bench racer emoji??? I sure do miss our old smiley set.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Pfft. I made 444 HP and 436 Tq with a 5.3L and a tiny M112 SC before the slippy ass old DirtyDog TC unlocked at 5,650 RPM. (BTW My redline is a grand above that) :sneaky: :p

... but yeah, why sell yourself short? As Matt said, with the moving goalpost, 500 to 600 RWHP is the new benchmark.
Pfft .. yeah, those are NA numbers. :LOL::LOL::p:p

Please do not bring up any gm little ** swaps here. Go to the fairy little ** site.
Please bring back the cursing and old Emojis …

:BENCHRACER:BENCHRACER:BENCHRACER:BENCHRACER

:FACEPALM:FACEPALM:FACEPALM:FACEPALM
🤦‍♂️

Its just not the same.

·
Super Moderator
9,304 Posts
Yeah I know, these owners keep shooting down everything we ask for. Still no tech articles either, not to mention their attitude about the signatures (which, to be fair, is the least important of the three). I have the old icons archived but it doesn't seem like they'll work with us to reintegrate them.

·
Super Moderator
12,080 Posts
Pfft .. yeah, those are NA numbers. :LOL::LOL::p:p

Please bring back the cursing and old Emojis …

:BENCHRACER:BENCHRACER:BENCHRACER:BENCHRACER

:FACEPALM:FACEPALM:FACEPALM:FACEPALM
🤦‍♂️

Its just not the same.
Yeah, yeah, there's no replacement for displacement... or so the saying goes. I could always slap a bigger SC on my build but at this point I'm just not going to dump any more money into my setup.

... All it takes is money .... (And there's not even an emoji for that) :poop:

BTW, TESLA's are "NA" also ....
:p :p :sneaky: :sneaky::p:p

·
Super Moderator
10,649 Posts
I read somewhere that they have Superchargers for Teslas; does that make them SC's?

Dang, there's no rebel flag emoji; I guess this will have to do. 🏴‍☠️

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
If by Supercharger you mean, upping the voltage at the charging station … YES. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Tesla's are cant be Naturally aspirated since they have no vacuum pump engine .. unless you count the air drawn through to "cool" the battery packs with electric fans. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Turbo-Jet, Turbo-Thrust, Turbo-Hydramatic .. LOL .. marketing gimmicks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :poop::poop::poop:
Well, the turbo-hydramatic DID use a turbine in the torque converter, so ...

RwP

·
Super Moderator
12,080 Posts
If by Supercharger you mean, upping the voltage at the charging station … YES. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Tesla's are cant be Naturally aspirated since they have no vacuum pump engine .. unless you count the air drawn through to "cool" the battery packs with electric fans. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
:unsure: Sounds like you're trying to say NA means NOT Aspirated.

·
Super Moderator
10,649 Posts
Isn't that the "Feed the exhaust to the intake" mod?

:)

I can make any MN12 go from 0-175mph in 4 seconds.

It involves dropping it from a crane, however. :)

281 - 298 of 298 Posts