TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to get rid of my Tbird. While I love the car, I dont think I will have the money anytime soon to invest in it. Especially since my primary project Torino, has been at a stand still for over a year. It has fading paint, and worn out interior. The A/C Odmeter does not work. I think the car is approching 200K miles. The car still runs good, but lightly smokes from time to time. She still handles very well with the tokico lowering kit. I am leaving the diablo chip, and the stereo system with sub in it. It has 2 brand new Firehawk indy 500 tires, and 2 that need replacing. I am probally going to list my Tbird in autotrader for $1500, do you guys think that is a fair price? Would anyone here be interested?

I am selling the pumpkin with 4:10 gears /w speedo gear seperately. I had them in my mark VIII for a while, but the vibrations and 12 MPG made me pull them out of my daily driver. If anyone is interested in those gears just offer me a price, I honestly just want to get them out of my garage and elminate any urges to upgrade my daily driver. I am posting this here, as I really dont want to go thru the trouble of shipping the thing. it is very heavy (cast iron carrier).

·
Registered
195 Posts
If I had room for another project I'd pick up the bird but as it is my plate is full. 67 f100 pickup with a built 468, 35 anny. sc (95 bumper 97 hood and lights), and an 89 SHO Taurus. On a side note though if you decide to part it out or know where I can find a hood and headlights (preferably 96-97) let me know (an accord decided to give my car a facelift). I'm also seriously eying that 4:10 pumpkin of yours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts