Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****er ripped me off!

I has been more than 4 months now. I sent you the damn gfx that you wanted so bad(remember the shipping I had to do for 60$, then you broke them. You said you where going to send my sub but wait.. It was stolen. Oh wait now you have no money! wow thats a surprise, I told you I am going to take action. You better tell you mom to give you the $200 to owe me and I want it asap! I am not joking around. Oh wait what happened to the gfx you could get from you buddy for doing computer work. What happened to that? Why do you always get offline as soon as you get online. Is it because I am online. Your in for it Jstaib. I will remove this post if you send my money or my gfx with the shipping charges I was charged for.:ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot:

In the process of fixen the problems....

·
8,239 Posts
if you have a problem with somebody then pick up the phone and call them, don't blast them on here.

Justin

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
To vouch for Krazy........I have dealt with Jstaib before. When I was making DIN plates he asked me for one. I asked him exactly what he wanted. I explained to him how to make it glow by putting a light behind it. When he got the DIN plate he asked me why it didnt glow. I told him again he needed a light behind it, like a small neon. He then wanted to return it, because it didnt glow.

--Craig

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
he kept trying to get me to buy stuff and was unclear about what he was selling.. and he was giving outrageous prices on stuff. plus he wanted me to do a money transfer instead of a M/O, he said he wouldnt be able to do a M/O for some BS reason. i wouldnt buy anythign from him. -greg

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I'm awaiting the wheels (96/97 Factory 15's) from his buddy Eric Scherer. I sent the money 6 weeks ago via Western Union because he just had to have the money. A few days later, Jstaib said I could have sent the money via Money Order. After I told him that he had to have it so I sent it W/U, he refused to say anything. And now I've been waiting for 6 weeks with the money I sent up in the air. I haven't heard anything and frankly, I'm very irritated.

Hoping that they show up some time. Or else I threw the money straight in the air. Eric - If your reading this - where are my wheels. Talk to me - your not gaining great feedback from me right now.

-Andy "Melon"

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I was to buy some stuff off him, but then he was kinda wierd, I lost my job and told him I couldn't buy it, he flipped, said he spent his insurance money on new tint, and I was like, well, I GOT FIRED, as in no paycheck, I had to block him on aim.

Speaking of which, it was for some Razzi ground effects

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I posted aksing if they still had the rims. Jstaib said they were sold, but Eric emailed me that he still had them. Who knows.
Is there anyway that TCCOA could "protect" or help stop stuff like this from happening?
Speaking of the wheels Melon, I would not hold your breath, they may have "sold" those rims to a lot of ppl. Eric never returned my email about what Jstaib said about the rims.

JustinH, I understand what your are sayin, about not blasting ppl on here, however, it helps others know who not to do business through and what not.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Melon;

I will see what I can do to track Eric down, and see what happened to your rims.

He said he was moving to Long Island, NY, but did not say which town.

I remember Eric mentioning that he had sold a bunch of parts to one individual, who was going to turn around and re-sell them for more $$$. Eric was moving, and unemployed, and needed money quickly. Eric mentioned that he had shipped some of these parts to this person, before receiving payment.

I still think Eric is trustworthy, but I may end up being proven wrong.

Melon, I will keep you posted. Hope it works out for you.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
exactly the reason I've bought something from people I've met on the internet ONLY once.

good luck to you guys.

...do you smell vasoline?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
The only person I ever got screwed on from do internet deals was Joe from CustomChip. I remember someone saying they went to his house and got money or a chip back. After almost a year I am still tempted to do that. I even filed complaints with the BBB and that did nothing. They tried to contact him and didnt get anywhere. Then they just turn around and tell me to contact his Atorney Generals office. I dont want to pay as much as a sent him in payment and chip value on fees for legal action. If anyone else was screwed by Joe almost a year ago and never recieved anything and lives in the new england area let me know if you want to do anything about it and go to RI and meet up with him, if he still lives there.
-Shawn

·
Registered
443 Posts
yeah i would like to get my hands on Joe also...

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
hmm, I spoke with him on AOL (live a few hours from him, never met him though, seems a bit shady though). I was going to buy some 96-97 style 15" rims from him (we had discussed it before). When I finally had the cash for it, I told him I could drive up some weekend with the money and pick them up. When I told him that he backed off a bit and told me he would need time to get some other wheels for his car, because the ones I wanted were on his car right now. Maybe they are, I'm just putting this info on the table.

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,116 Posts
Food for thought

I have done business with a few people on this board and I haven't had a problem. I don't think anybody has had a problem with me, I hope.

Anyway, I almost did business with JStaib. We agreed on a price and then shipping price changed because he had to ship to Canada and the deal fell through. It did seem strange, but I am glad we didn't do business.

Now does anyone know exactly where Jstaib is? When I was going to do business with him, I had a New York address, (Don't have it now) but his profile has him in Arizona.

I am aware that Eric is in New York, I am refering to Jstaib.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, The bum is in AZ. I got his address and phone number. Another guy was planning on calling him and reading him alll our problems. To his parents because its there legal responsiblity.

I got this from Sir William

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hard to say. I'd try to find a phone number and call his father if it was me. It's his father's responsibility both morally and legally to ensure that his son fulfills agreements he's set into.

But officially, there's not much I can do. Sorry.

Sir William
TCCoA President
[email protected]

97 Thunderbird LX V8
00 Cherokee Sport
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we are going to give this a try!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
?

Whoever got ripped off from Jstaib or if he owes you money pm me asap! We are going to get in contact with him and take legal actions. Whoever wants in. let me know!

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Re: ?

KrAzyT said:
Whoever got ripped off from Jstaib or if he owes you money pm me asap! We are going to get in contact with him and take legal actions. Whoever wants in. let me know!

i got ripped off from jstaib. include me in any legal action you take. i tried to pm you but your mail box is full.

Frank

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
KrazyT, this is the address he gave me and i was able to find some phone numbers on the internet that match that address. I've called both numbers and they just keep ringing, no one ever answers. I'm sending his mother a letter within the next few days. well here they are anyway.

3215 Chemehuevi Blvd.
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406

1-928-855-6143
1-928-854-1024

I found these numbers on www.whitepages.com so i'm not sure how recent they are.

Frank

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.