TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my girlfreind is in the airforce now and she left last monday,and i am so sick of her being gone,this is not a rant,but i have to go somewhere to talk about this...she will be gone for 5 more weeks,then 4 months,then hopefully we can get to be with each other......i am so lonley:bawling:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
lol. Holy crap, I can't believe you just said that... wuss....

Dude, and She is in Basic, you better start building yourself up for the real deployments and not just 6 weeks.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
1st, you can't go, cause your not married, 2nd, some orders and for Military personnel only. There is a thing called unaccompanied orders.

Betcha she brings more bacon to the Table. Something like 1240.00 for her first month.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
lol. Holy crap, I can't believe you just said that... wuss....

Dude, and She is in Basic, you better start building yourself up for the real deployments and not just 6 weeks.

i guess she wont have to worry about the Jody syndrome....hes gonna have to worry about who is gonna tag her!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1st,i kinda hate to say it but that can be taken car eof,2nd CRAP!!!

3rdly .....CRAP!!!,i don't make 500 a month

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
1st why cant i go,2nd she is not the bread winner,i have a job tooo.....ahaha,counldn't get it out without laughing,sorry,but i do have a job
because she is serving her country, its not just a travel job. She has real adult business to conduct.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Wanna talk about some things I can do for you?? LOL.....

Obuncina, nice one, the Jody syndrome... lol... Yup, now its switched, Dear john, from bootcamp instead of too bootcamp.

Wow.

You don't make 500 a month!! Wow.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.