TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the **** kicked out of my jaw because a girl thought it was funny as hell. Girls can die and rot in hell as far as i'm concerned. How many other people are considering the clergy? I want to be a shaolin monk to wear that orange robe, live in the mountains and hate women until I die.:ztoohot:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StupidFly said:
she kicked you in the jaw? Or caused others to do so?
She did, and is clueless why i went totally ballistic.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I don't normally agree with the idea of striking a woman but if she kicked you in the jaw for no apparent reason then she needs a thorough *****-slapping IMHO.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah, i'm pretty sick of them. Selfish and petty, they'll use you until you can't take it anymore, and then put you down until you want to brandish a firearm.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Agreed, I don't think a woman should ever be hit, but there are some instances where they totally deseve a hand across the jaw.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i usaually dont think women should be hit either. but this doesnt give them the right to hit men and just assume nothing will happen. in this case, u should have kicked her back in her jaw.

Frank

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Wow! That is bullsh**. I don't believe that guys should hit women, but women can hit women.:D I don't think you can judge all women by the actions of a few. On the other hand I agree with Vegata99 that they are selfish and petty for the most part. I will also add childish to that list (a personal experience as of late).

Russell

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
copenkagan said:
Agreed, I don't think a woman should ever be hit, but there are some instances where they totally deseve a hand across the jaw.
:zwthstpd:

do a few firm blows with a big lumpy pillow constitute hitting a woman? :D

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
I'll tell you what...

you should have kicked her right square in the jaw. and then piledrived her.

Everytime I've ever hit/kicked a guy, I've fully expected to get hit right back.
Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she can act all cute and get away with it.

KICK HER A**!!!!!

--Molly

·
Registered
498 Posts
If she can hit you like a man, she better well be prepared to be hit like a man.

*Disclaimer* There are exceptions to every rule though. Accidents happen, etc etc. *Disclaimer End*

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
You should never ever hit a woman. But when a woman puts herself in the position of a man by striking in anger with an intent to injur, she deserves whatever happens.

I've only come close to hitting one woman my entire life. Back when I worked in bars, I was breaking up a fight. I pulled a woman off the back of one of our bouncers (who was holding her man). When she let loose, she stumbled and landed on her butt. I was standing right above her and she kicked at my crotch with a vengeance. She missed because I dodged and the kick landed on my upper thigh. She got up as I spent 2 seconds quickly assessing that the boys were ok. She started to come at me so I drew back ready to put her in the middle of next week when friends of mine grabbed her and took her to the floor while another friend grabbed my arm (he almost got hit). It only took a few minutes to calm down, and it bothered me at first, but everybody agreed that she was out to do me bodily harm and I was fully justified to defend myself.

Keep in mind this was 10 years ago when I was dumber. :D Today, I'd just take her down and hold her there. Working with ex-special forces bouncers taught me all sorts of tricks of the trade.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Dude, a couple Christmas' ago we were up in Destin playing pool while on vacation and I accidently hit my ex-gf in the boob with my elbow. Not hard at all, completely an accident. What does she do? Turns and tees up on my nuts. :mad:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yeah, no spit!

Anyhow, a drunk girl tried to kill me in Cancun once. I went to her room with her friends, who were also drunk, and we started teasing eachother. Eventually, she said she could kick my ***, and I called her on the bluff. She lunged at me and I manipulated her weight... her drunk @$$ ended-up face first into the bed (her own momentum) and she got REALLY angry. I mean, her pupils were different sizes angry.

Anyhow, she started swinging, scratching, kicking, EVERYTHING. Everyone in the room just watched with a frozen expression while I tried to rationalize not knocking her out. My jiu-jitsu eventually kicked in and I put myself on my back on the floor so I could parry with my legs (there wasn't much room to manuever). She tried to stomp on me, so I grabbed her leg and told her "you better stop or I'll break your ankle." She pushed down and scratched me right on the Adam's apple (mind you, the three other choads in the room still were doing nothing about this), so I said "screw it." I put her toes under my right arm pit and pulled up on her ankle with my left hand. As soon as she felt pain, she lost power to her legs, fell to the floor and was completely imobilized. I didn't break her ankle, but I crossed her pain threshold and took the chance to calmly explain to her what was happening. Eventually she realized she was being a psycho and stopped struggling. When we got up I said I was leaving. I went out in the hall and noticed I was bleeding a little from my throat. Not a big deal really. Then Lindsay (the girl) came out and apologized and hugged me. She said that her boyfriend was a football player and that she didn't like it when he got rough with her, so she reacts aggressively to people she doesn't know well. It makes sense, but it still bothered me that I had to keep myself composed and not clock her.

Moral of the story, don't wrestle chicks that can kick your ***. You'll get a heel in the throat.

PJ

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Great Obucina said:
why did you get jacked in the jaw?

joseph
Still tryin to figure that one out myself

Moral of the story, don't wrestle chicks that can kick your ***. You'll get a heel in the throat.
A Doc Martin to the left side of my jaw is close enough for me.:leftright

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I was at a party once, and a female friend of mine walked by another female friend of mine, a drink was thrown and curses exchanged. So I grabbed the little 105 pound twig of a girl and removed her from the immediate area before either of them hurt each other.

let me tell you, this woman was NOT easy to hold onto. I'm a decent sized guy (6'2" and a tight 250 pounds, or at least I was then). I almost lost hold of her 2 or 3 times.

geebus, women are crazy

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would never hit a woman for any reason....no,never ever would I hit a woman.......but I sure would SHAKE the h*ll out of her if I had to!!!!!!LOL
z

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
AverageJoe said:

Still tryin to figure that one out myself

so you caught one in the grill out of nowhere? that sucks...i was thinking you might have said something to rain on someones parade.....:confused: guess i was wrong...maybe she needs a purple mushroom tattoo:D

joseph

1 - 20 of 92 Posts