TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...So I don't know how many of you drink Coca-Cola products, but if you do and you got some time, could you either PM me or post here the "My Coke Rewards" codes (if you yourself don't use them)

Me and my gf have been collecting for a while and are still going.
Thanks!!!!

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
How are your teeth? :D

I haven't had a soda in almost 4 years, my wake up call was a root canal.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol...I drink about 5-10 cokes a week...no lie. I think I'm addicted. But I have never had a cavity (or a root canal for that matter).

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
i stay away from sodi's i stick to good ol ice tea and water

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
lol...I drink about 5-10 cokes a week...no lie. I think I'm addicted. But I have never had a cavity (or a root canal for that matter).
I guess my genetics aren't for strongest teeth but no ones perfect. And yes you can get addicted to soda, why don't you try quitting and find out for sure lol.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I used to drink it like it was going out of style. My parents let me have it while I was a kid all the time. I probably went through a 24 pack a week. Now I may have 1 can a day, but all I drink is vitamin water and green tea. When you start showing signs for type 2 diabetes and wont know if you do for another week, it kinda wakes you up.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
What do you use them for? I like Pepsi points for the Amazon music downloads. If anyone has Pepsi Points, please, please send them to me!

Got 5 here for you if you aren't using them for music downloads, if they do that. :D They usually end up expiring on me anyway.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
My girlfriend and I have been collecting $20 bills for a while, so if anyone has any of those kicking around...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you use them for? I like Pepsi points for the Amazon music downloads. If anyone has Pepsi Points, please, please send them to me!

Got 5 here for you if you aren't using them for music downloads, if they do that. :D They usually end up expiring on me anyway.
5 Coke Codes? If so PM them to me :) Thanks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
My girlfriend and I have been collecting $20 bills for a while, so if anyone has any of those kicking around...
I wasn't going to mention the dead hookers, but since we're off-topic...

PM with codes sent your way.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
I drink 4 cokes a day, haven't had a cavity in about 10 years.
hey you always can get a chance to WIN.......diabetes won't that be great right? right??

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
I used to drink it like it was going out of style. My parents let me have it while I was a kid all the time. I probably went through a 24 pack a week. Now I may have 1 can a day, but all I drink is vitamin water and green tea. When you start showing signs for type 2 diabetes and wont know if you do for another week, it kinda wakes you up.
thats too true, that was my wake up as well.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
hey you always can get a chance to WIN.......diabetes won't that be great right? right??
Other than than drinking cokes, I have a pretty healthy lifestyle. When is the last time you ran a mile or more? I do it 2 times a week plus cardio and calisthenics. Doctor tells me that I have nothing to be concerned with right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts