TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 5 gmail invites if you want'em email me with your first and last name, and your email address, i will send you an invite.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its googles free email service that you have to be invited to. Its 1gb and has a very good spam filter

·
Registered
491 Posts
Email sent.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
4 here as well. pm me with first/last name and current e-mail address.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Oh wow, they apparently gave a ton of them out since last week when I checked. I have 50 too. lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
I wouldnt mind getting one. Every time someone says they will hook me up with one...never happens...

James Hebert
[email protected]

:)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I just sent you one. They changed it up a bit, all I need now is the current e-mail address.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thanx shadow...

yeah it went straight to my yahoo bulk folder. I laughed. pretty neat the way it works. especially replies back and forth, thats nice.

well, thanx again

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Well damn I never got one. I PMed someone about it earlier this month :'( I hope my junk folder didnt eat it. Anyway

Robert Hammer
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
thanks man, you are the bomb. Let me get this correct though...it's going to send me an email with the steps to register? I havent received one yet. Do you think there is a problem with how my hotmail is set up, or am I just being too antsy about it? Sorry to be so problematic, but I really would like to upgrade from hotmail and get a more professional email name at the same time.
-Rob

1 - 20 of 41 Posts