TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
HOLY J+&)(*&)&^)*&^.... im in auto mechanics class in highschool and ive seen a rod go through the bottom of an oil pan of a GM 305 because a highschool girl forgot to put oil in her car and how much damage that did but sheesh

but yea he went big alright... BIG HOLE IN THE POCKETBOOK :headbang:

·
Registered
515 Posts
that is so painful to look at...geez i cant wait till i get enough money to blow the Sh!t out of an engine and have the ability to laugh about it

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
wow....I find it kind of disturbing that he just doesnt really care...jeez, I'd have a breakdown if I had an 03 L and I blew up the engine like that...wow. Oh well, I guess if you've got the money it aint no thang right?

EArl

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
that guy's post reminds me a lot of the subaru video where halfway down the track, it threw a rod right through the block, left pieces on the track and all, and the people who work on it were just laughing it up. i wish i had enough money that blown rods through blocks is funny... -greg

·
Registered
686 Posts
i figure when im rich and have my castle with my race track around it, it would be fun to blow my engine :) but for now im glad thats not my engine in those pics...

Greg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts