TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whooo hoooo finaly no more hype about the bears i was gettin sick of it im so glad the colts won my true team is the DALLAS COWBOYS and will be seeing the bears next year. so now all the bears fans can go hibernate lol J/K GO COLTS!!!! Oh and i guess my friend lincolnlsc5pnt0 had on his car was true.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
enamel1113 said:
whooo hoooo finaly no more hype about the bears i was gettin sick of it im so glad the colts won my true team is the DALLAS COWBOYS and will be seeing the bears next year. so now all the bears fans can go hibernate lol J/K GO COLTS!!!! Oh and i guess my friend lincolnlsc5pnt0 had on his car was true.
hype about the bears????? i havent heard a good thing about the bears from anyone other then the local media, not ONE local media person had anything good to say about the bears. NOTHING. its been all how payton is god and the bears had no business there blah blah blah even 2 weeks ago, no one said anything about the bears it was all the saints. to the national media i say f you. when the sox were in the ws they didnt have anything good to say about them either. if its not some team from boston new york or los angels its worthless. and if your from chicago except the cubs your even more worthless.

·
Registered
451 Posts
They did get hyped up...believe me, Chicago channels of course hyped da bears up, they didnt always dog them, those dumb espn idiots do...Bears just freaking sucked, plain and simple, GO COLTS!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
They just plain old got out played by a superior team. i give huge props to their deffense for being the worst run stop team in the league. Im glad peyton got his superbowl win because he deserves it, and personally i think the work horse of the game was addai. There was a drive were they through and gave him the ball at least 10 times throughtout the drive whether it be run or pass to him, he totally stepped up in this game damn

-Matt-

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm glad for just the fact it forces the media to devote some airtime to guys like Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith instead of that player in Dallas that I'm sick of hearing about and all the ones like him. Dungy deserves it too after what the Bucs did to him...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
enamel1113 said:
im so glad the colts won my true team is the DALLAS COWBOYS and will be seeing the bears next year.

Hahaha I'm sorry, but the DETROIT LIONS beat Dallas.....don't hope for much. haha

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey duh bears made it to the super bowl, this year was messed up, Dallas still did good for what they done, a lot of things need to be worked out with Romo, coordinators, coach, etc, Lions just outplayed them that day, nothing more....I think the Lions record speaks for itself *chuckles at there record of 3- 13*

Go Colts, enjoy it while you can. Cause when the season starts dem boys are the team, forget the colts then.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
LincolnLSC5pnt0 said:
Hey duh bears made it to the super bowl, this year was messed up, Dallas still did good for what they done, a lot of things need to be worked out with Romo, coordinators, coach, etc, Lions just outplayed them that day, nothing more....I think the Lions record speaks for itself *chuckles at there record of 3- 13*
By no means am I trying to defend the Lions...but if you believe the Lion's record speaks for itself (they are terrible) then why should the Worst team out-play or beat anyone? If they truly EARNED their record, how did they beat Dallas?
There were some lucky plays during that game...but as a season ticket holder, I can tell you a lot of Lion's games were lost because of a bad throw, lucky bounce, etc. QB=Joke, BUT there was also a lot of mis-communication on which routes were to be run and what plays to be called. Who's fault? I don't know, could be receivers, could be coaching, could be the QB......we don't see enough to decide who is at fault. He threw too many interceptions.
IMO, they should have purposely lost the game to get #1 pick.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yea theres just to many factors, just comes down to who plays better that game and I guess Lions did. I dont remember that game so I cant say what good and bad happened, but Romo wasnt expierenced enough to just come in the middle of the season and take over, this isnt a movie..lol I wish it would have happened, believe me I was pissed at the Seahawks game, Romo messed it up but hey its a team thing.

Season ticket holder..lucky! :)

On a side not, I like Romo, think he has ALOT of potential, hope hell work in the off season and get ready for some football, Id take him over rex anyday tho..WE NEED A COACH! lol

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Yeah...I guess I should be lucky or happy, but I hate driving half an hour, paying to park, buying the expensive food, and then watching our team get brutally raped.
I feel much more confident going to Tiger's, Piston's, or RED WINGS especially!

·
Registered
451 Posts
ThunderBeast86 said:
Yeah...I guess I should be lucky or happy, but I hate driving half an hour, paying to park, buying the expensive food, and then watching our team get brutally raped.

Good point! Paying to park is outrageous in the city of Chicago, but I guess its like that most places..

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
ThunderBeast86 said:
That's why I'll stick to going to my piddly little D3 college games . . . I can catch the rest on ESPN.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts