TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car was totaled this morning by the insurance company. Anything from the differential up should still be good, drivetrain wise. Important parts are in my signature. The cylinder heads have 35-40,000 miles on them. Differential has about 80,000 miles since it's build, it has 3.73 gears with a built trac-lok differential. Both front seats are leather and in good condition. Torque converter has maybe 45,000 miles on it. It is a Dirty Dog built PI triple plate that stalls at around 4000 RPM. Engine has stock PI cams, under drive pulleys, PI intake manifold, Accufab intake elbow, 75mm BBK throttle body, 90mm lightning MAF.

I'll let the heads go for $1400, 1700 for whole motor.
Torque converter $500, 650 with transmission.
differential assembly $150.
dynotech 3.5" drive shaft $300.
PI intake with accufab elbow and 75 mm throttle body $300.
3 or 2 of the wheels are still good, 16x7's. $200.
Anything else, make offers.

EDIT: I'm also willing to sell the whole car as parts, it'll have a salvage title. $2500

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw your other post about what happened.
Rough stuff man.

Are you willing to ship or is this for local pick-up?
(Interested in diff and driveshaft)

By differential assembly, do you mean the entire pumpkin and internals or something else?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I wish I were "in funds" to buy those heads off you.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I want that diff with the 3.73's. Calling dibs on that.

Are you having Rob take it apart for you?

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right now, I have someone local, who spoke up after I posted this, that is interested in buying the whole car. I'm working it out between him and I to see where it goes. Rob is 4 hours away, so it'll have to be taken apart here, otherwise it stops being cost effective when you have to hire someone to haul it away that far. I really don't feel like taking it apart because it's a lot of work.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Yes, it would be whoever called dibs first ... or whoever Mike wants to sell to - it's ultimately up to him. Right now he's got a buyer who wants the whole car so we're all in the back of the line behind him.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
If you don't unload the whole car, is this going to be in VA beach? I would be interested in the trans and TC. Where is Rob's shop? Rob P from North Carolina?

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Yea, RobertP. His shop is in Carthage, NC.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wish the heads were 44cc I would pick them up. Hate your car is totaled that really sucks. Best of luck on getting everything sold.

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you don't unload the whole car, is this going to be in VA beach? I would be interested in the trans and TC. Where is Rob's shop? Rob P from North Carolina?
The car will actually be in Hampton, by my friend's house since I can't have it where I live. Condo association would tear me a new one for that. He and I will pick the car up from the tow yard Friday morning, as he has a truck and trailer he'd be willing to use for the cause.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
ok, so if its not going to NC, witch is 6 hours from me, and its going to Hampton, VA, what kind of price would you want for the transmission? I was going to build one, but it may be a better idea to buy yours. I am 3-4 hours away from VA beach and Hampton.

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd want maybe 200 for the transmission, by itself, as it has almost 196,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
selling parts off it?

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I should have updated. msp252 bought the car.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Ok, I'm going to close this thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.