its going to be a good game

p.s GO SAINTS

Yeah if you are a BEARS fan!!!!!!! 39-14

Miami bound baby!!!!!!

C.Hill

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Damn that was a good game at Indy. If Rex can keep his game up, and not get a single digit rating again, then it should be a damn good SuperBowl.

-Joel

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
It's too bad that Vegas already have the Bears as a 7 point underdog. And the over under is 49. They must be thinking it will be a high even scoring game, or the Bears are just going to blow them out. :)

C.Hill

·
Registered
958 Posts
I am from IL......not fond of them but they are the home team.......GO BEARS!!!!!
and technically i consider the rams the home team since i'm 15-20 mins away from St. Louis, as to being 3-4 hours away from Chicago

·
Registered
958 Posts
honestly i'm just happy the patriots aren't going this year.........i hate the goddang patriots.

·
Super Moderator
11,903 Posts
AMEN TO THAT! I'm not a big Saints fan either.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
GODSPEED said:
Damn that was a good game at Indy. If Rex can keep his game up, and not get a single digit rating again, then it should be a damn good SuperBowl.

-Joel

lol im guessing your referring to the GB game. Ya that should have been a negative passer rating because i think he had more ints than actual completed passes, but anyways im glad the patriots lost i cant stand them and payton finally is going to have a superbowl under his belt.

-Matt-

1 - 20 of 24 Posts