TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going back to CALI, YAY.

I'm makin a trip this coming week, gonna be in San Jose area, from the 22nd to the 29th, and then in LA from the 29th to the 2nd.

ANYONE interested in doing anything, hit me up, this is just a get away for me, so I have NOTHING planned as of yet, get at me on AIM, Yahoo, or PM, my messenger name for the both is Wa92CougLS.

THIS MEANS YOU!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hey! I'm here in SD too!! There might be more lurkers... I'm not sure.
;)

Peter M.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Lurk, lurk, lurk, Lurrrk lur Bakak!!!! SD too big dog...Gonna be in Simi Vally, ventura, Santa paula from the 29-31st Jul:cool:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Aww... LL Cool J wrote that song? Bet he ripped it off of Biggy's "Going Back to Cali". ;)

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That don't sound too bad, lol!!!

Too young for hte bar, doesn't mean to young for some refreshing beverages. NON-Alcoholic of course;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
im in mexico but im up for anything in the san diego area before the 30th.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
Well.. then why don't a bunch of us SoCal guys get something together in LA? Keeping in mind that the original poster and myself are only 20. ^_^
...yea lets get together around la and go to spearment rhino in LA...that would be friggin awesome....jus chillin in the parking lots....then we could drive down a couple of miles to santa monica pear and take pics...plus bear and strippers...man sounds fun to me!! lol

I have a belly button

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I'dunno, I just heard about this thing my self. I hsd no idea it got this far. I am going to be around I-118 and the I-5 all that week. But I have to drive the munchkin moble! (grand marquis). So as far as showing my ride, no dice! What day is this plan going down? Eric

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I may be able to show up...consider it a chance to show off your Birds to your friendly neighborhood TBird-driving Ford magazine editor.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts