TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys first off this is qwikcat97 (dennis) tccoa wont allow me to login again!!! anyway, roger will be leaving soon very soon this what im proposing friday we meet at his house around 6 and we take him and his family out to eat! if u guys dont want to fine i will take his family out myself. Thats the least any of us can do for him, roger is a great dude and for me it sucks knowing him and his family will be leaving for 4 years, his car didnt get finished, and i told him while hes gone ill finish it! it would be great if some of the members here would come out and show some kinda respect for him and his family!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(this is qwikcat97again) well roger if jake cant make it, ur family and i will go and everyone else can go u know where!!! nobody else on here in mi wants to show some kinda respect! 1/2 reason why im not on here much. guys here just dont do much at all as a group no more! hopefully my atv group does!!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
(qwikcat97 again) and its not u that im talkin bout outta state people i totally understand that its the people 5 minutes 10 minutes away or heck a 45 min drive aint bad neither

but im about done logging on rogers s/n
cant understand how my password is incorrect?????

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
(this is qwikcat97again) well roger if jake cant make it, ur family and i will go and everyone else can go u know where!!! nobody else on here in mi wants to show some kinda respect! 1/2 reason why im not on here much. guys here just dont do much at all as a group no more! hopefully my atv group does!!
Outch.. Working is getting in the way for me.

We do need to do more as a group, but I am not sure how many people we have left. I tried to setup a Lapeer Dragway event a couple of years ago and had one guy show up. The BBQ at Stoney Creek was a great event, but I am not sure if all of those guys are from here, SCCOA or CrownVic.net.

Take it one step at a time. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
****, I just remembered I'm going to a concert tomorrow night and I'll be on my way to Flint.

I know I asked before but when do you actually leave Roger?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Outch.. Working is getting in the way for me.

We do need to do more as a group, but I am not sure how many people we have left. I tried to setup a Lapeer Dragway event a couple of years ago and had one guy show up. The BBQ at Stoney Creek was a great event, but I am not sure if all of those guys are from here, SCCOA or CrownVic.net.

Take it one step at a time. :)

Hey, that was me....LOL.....I remember meeting you out at Lapeer. We were supposed to have a few people out there but heck, I had fun that day anyway !! And how could we forget that wet Stony Creek meet (is that the one your talking about?). It's fun getting together but we usually have more people from other groups show up than TCCoA members.

Sorry I can't make it Dennis.......This darn night shift always messes up anything for Friday nights or Saturday mornings. Good luck Roger !!

Later,
Jon

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Jon, we need to do that again or have you come over to Milan. I should do a little better this year after my work is done. :) Maybe sometime in May before the weather gets too hot.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
This is the first time I've read this thread. Sorry I missed it! I am grateful to Roger and Dennis for their help with my car - I couldn't have done it nor afforded to have it done at a shop!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts