TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I got some extra money the other day. and I'm probly going to order the Flowmaster EXHAUST SYSTEM FORCE II tommorw. Am i making the right choice? I dont care about inside noise I hardley even listen to the radio so I dont care about how loud they are on the inside I'm used to riding in loud vehicles. And I want it to be loud on the outside My family has always ran flowmasters on all of our vehicles And im happy with them But i've never herd them on a bird before and do they come from with the turndowns out of the box? or do i have to get the custom done? and what would be the best place to get these at? I found them failry cheap at
http://performance.gearheadracingparts.com/ my budget is around 350$

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Summit Racing sells the Flowmaster cat-back system for around $220 I think.

If I was to get a cat-back system I'd definately go with the Dynomax.

But I'm not the type to get a cat-back for the price of my my true duals.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
269.95 at summit...cheapest ive seen so far.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Palmguy said:
Check with local exhaust shops...I would recommend Charlotte Harbor Exhaust, but check around. You should be able to have true duals bent for that price.
i told you to ask the local guys they will help you to get a true duals system a cat back in my opinion is worthless on a v8 unless ur not gone do anymore mods in the future

Jurgen

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only other mods I plan on doing are Intake,MAF,Chip and headers thats about it.
But I guess it woudlent hurt to go to and exhaust shop and find out what they can do about duals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts