TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking the UnderBird for its first long road trip tomorrow. I'll be in Pittsburgh till Saturday or Sunday well Fox Chapel to be exact. If any members around the Burgh area would like to meet up private message me or post here. I've met a few people at car shows when I lived there years ago. Hope to meet a member or two.

Chris C.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Be sure to check out the Penn Brewery while you're there, it's not far from Fox Chapel.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ron ! Not sure if I have been there or not. I went to one that's off Rt 28....I know I'll be going to that church that was converted into a restaurant that we talked about, Church Brew Works.. I love that place ! Also have to have to go to Primanti Brothers like I always do when I visit my sister lol. I plan to visit the Andy Warhol museum, have you been there before? I would like to know if it's worth the $20 though I think my sister said there may be a discount this weekend. If its not too cold I may do a little street riding at CMU and University of Pittsburgh with a few friends(32 and still riding BMX bikes lol)

Chris C.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
The Hofbräuhaus at South Side is a great place as well.

Yup, the CBW is great... a little pricy but a really cool, one-of-a-kind location.

Have fun. Wish I could join you for some Pittsburgh brews. Cheers. :zbeer:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well Christmas is not going as planned. I made to Pittsburgh but had to pull over a few times due to my bird overheating :( So now I'm stuck here till I figure out what's going on. I have been told it may be the t-stat or there is an air bubble. If there are any members in or around pittsburgh pa(fox chapel) that can lend a hand this weekend I will make it worth your time. I know this is a long shot being Christmas and all but had to put that out there. Hope everybody else is safe and having a great Christmas. God bless

Chris C.

PS. Feel free to call or text me at anytime... 540-305-4741

1 - 5 of 5 Posts