TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many junkyards around me that have many tbirds and cougars. From1993 on up to 97. So since I need some parts for mine I would happy get parts for others. I know how it feels not having any of these yards around and needing parts that cost a butt load new. So here is an opportunity.
If you request body panels you will need to pick up..I'm not going to attempt to ship them. Might be able to meet you half way... Also make sure describe the part well (color, location, what kind of condition it has to be in on a scale of 5; 5 being the best)
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS. Usually I get a good deal from these guys when I by alot. I have a good idea how much it is going to cost as well. so PM if you want a price and with it shipped(Provide a zip code)
Not really looking to turn a profit unless your part is a pain to get off which more than likely I'll just come back and say sorry don't have it, anyway I just want to provide to my fellow members. You DO NOT have to pay before I get them because the part might actually be pulled already at the yard.

·
Registered
523 Posts
becareful who you get parts for i have a big shelf full of requested parts from "serious" buyers on here

not saying everyones like that but i have a few things that i have no use for

·
Registered
523 Posts
well do you have red kick panels? :cool:
no i have a driver side mirror, a couple coil pack's a coolant overflow bottle

3.8 mass air sensor

a 5.0 starter

a pair of super coupe valve covers

and a few other random sensors and parts

·
Registered