TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but didnt really get an answer . On my bird I have the gold emblems in the taillights and the front grill. So what is included in this package? And the Ford emblem is a kinda goldish color also. thanks

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I think that was the RARE bling, bling option. This option was most typically seen leaving the showroom with gold spoke rims that allowed the tires to stick out at least 6 inches from the fender wells. This option also included the gold chain link license plate bracket and the gold chain link steering wheel. There was an option of having plush shag carpeting in the interior in your choice of leapord or zebra with the disco ball hanging from the headliner.

:leftright :zwall: :gapteeth:

Sorry I couldn't resist. I'm not sure if that was an actual option series or if that was someone that had too much gold leaf on their hands.

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
It was an option, plated badges.

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha nice

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
My Birdy has the gold emblems....and none of the other bling bling stuff...I guess I got ripped off.

·
Registered
744 Posts
it's a dealer installed option, you actually have regular non-bling emblems that have been bling-ed up with the equilivent of gold leaf.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats the other bling bling stuff?

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
That was all of it, the bird on the front, the Ford emblem, and the word Thunderbird on the back and Thunderbirds in the tail lights.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thats it?

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Yeah man, they put different emblems on it. It's not like they slapped a supercharger on the motor or anything! :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok thanks for the info guys

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
In case no one else said anything earlier, Welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks Big-Al This sites been a really helpful with fixin the my car. I spent 300 bucks tryin to fix it then I read for awhile here and I fixed it with a $6 can of contact cleaner.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I saw the gold emblems on a 93 lx. I thought it was weird...but this one had white leather seats. I remember reading something about it...but cant really racall what was said.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but where can I get gold replacements? Mine are all faded.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts