TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott and I have been kinda quiet over here lately, but that doesn't mean Scott hasn't been busy. Some of you go over to MD regularly and have already seen some of this in various posts, most recently here and some other threads over there.

Scott went up to Michigan last weekend to pick up my Renegade longblock.

He put it in the back of an F-250 pick-up and headed back to GA, with a stop for lunch, of course

Now it's sitting in his garage

Waiting to go into here

Mounted on top of this

With this stuff attached to it, either directly or by hose connection

Get the picture?????

-mike

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Its all so shiny, it hurts my eyes.

I propose that the person with the shiniest k-member pays for dinner after the next meet!

Very nice.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I have just one statement to make:

YOU SUCK!!!!!!! Just kidding, but I wish I had all those goodies for my car.:bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
She better have some go with all that show...yo.

This is what I'm really working on right now :cool: Frankencougie shall arise once again...MMmmmmHHHuuUUUuUUUUAAAAAAAAa!!!... or something.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dr. FrankenCougie said:
She better have some go with all that show...yo.
.. and dough... yo-yoself... :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
I gotta get a towel I just made a mess all over myself.

·
Registered
676 Posts
snubzinttown said:

DITTO!!!!!

I think i'll pass this around to everyone..

·
Registered
178 Posts
what kind of intake is that or what is it from originally and is it chromed or painted? Is the timing cover chromed or painted?? Just curious as to what you have done to all of it like chroming and internals and so on...

Clay

By the way... awsome!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cman2007 said:
what kind of intake is that or what is it from originally and is it chromed or painted? Is the timing cover chromed or painted?? Just curious as to what you have done to all of it like chroming and internals and so on...

Clay

By the way... awsome!
The intake is an FRPP SVO intake, ported by Renegade. The intake and timing cover are ceramic coated, as is most everything else, what isn't ceramic coated is powder coated or painted... the engine internals are forged and the engine is built by Jim O'Neill (Renegade Racing)..

-mike

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
You forgot to chrome the flangis valve.... Lookin good...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I swear Mike.... -I been seeing these chronological pics for some time now as Ga. Scott, the Franken'builder continues to bring his unique and very own "Stein"-like neck rods-n-bolts onto your Gold(en) egg! --- but I "swear" if it gets much more insane with the retinal "burns", me thinks you'll be needing a real long, EXTRA-LONG playing track copy of my "I wear my SUNGLASSES at night!!!" hit.

It truly looks sweet bro!!!... -Like is often said, a guy's garage floor and work area sometimes leads to lineage of how he works his craft and so one look at that area as well -and just as with Jim's new shop, tends to tell you alot about the work ethics and Quality craftsmanship put into it all.

And I would concur that Eastwood carries some nice sh*. I've been a customer of theirs for some time.

I know you'll be having all kinds of fun from here on out til completion no doubt, but seriously... I would think about some good reflective shades and maybe some SPF-60!!!

Nice progress report from both you two;
and wishes for continued and rewarding progress are of course extended always.

Peace out-
Mike V.

·
Registered
709 Posts
DAMN!!! Hook me up w/ some of that crazy shiz!!

Kicks *** dude!

Jake

·
Registered
987 Posts
Bahhh, I've seen better...

Ok well I lie alot also....

Looking good...

Sam

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
How much RWHP are you expecting after you do all of this? 400+?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Metalbassist03 said:
How much RWHP are you expecting after you do all of this? 400+?
The truth is, we really don't know... it'll depend on what pulley we spin... with the big pulley 400+ should be no problem..

Our goal is to push the air through the engine as efficiently as we can (that's why we went with the "T"), and keep the charged air as cool as we can, and let physics do the rest. As long as the air stays cool, we'll keep putting smaller pullies on (within {driveable} reason)...

Fuel won't be an issue.. the system will support well in excess of 500hp..

Spark shouldn't be an issue

The intake may be a bit of a restriction, but a Renegade ported SVO is the best we can get for now.

Whattaya think Scott??? Will we get 400+ ???

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Either way 400+ RWHP is nuts. On SVTPerformance forums there are cars that are pushing 600+ and are street driven.. Pure nuts.

Are you going to make this car drivable on the street, or drag strip only?

EDIT: Just wanted to add.. I'd love to see the look on ricer's faces when they try and race you.. :eek: It'd be PRICELESS. :headbang:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts