TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in the scottsdale/desert ridge area. anybody know of any good shops that i can get a new exhaust installed at?

·
Registered
112 Posts
How does Tempe Sound ?

I took a '97 LX with the 4.6 engine with clogged cats to ALL MUSTANG PERFORMANCE(AMP) in Phoenix on the Tempe border, and they did some AWESOME work and cut the price in half from the usual muffler shops around!
:)

·
Registered
630 Posts
hohokum hey i know where thats at i live in scottsdale wanna stop by and check out my sc man??? let me know ( 602 ) 740 5528

·
Registered
112 Posts
Destructor90 said:
hohokum hey i know where thats at i live in scottsdale wanna stop by and check out my sc man??? let me know ( 602 ) 740 5528
Actually ...... what I need is a rear SPOILER for my car. Or, some lighted trunk reflectors. I had a friend over at SCCOA with some promises, but he disappeared.
:confused:

·
Registered
630 Posts
i got a new spoiler i paid 290 plus shipping make me a offer and the reflectors well im not sure if i ahve them but ill check

·
Registered
112 Posts
Think Real Hard .........

Destructor90 said:
i got a new spoiler i paid 290 plus shipping make me a offer and the reflectors well im not sure if i ahve them but ill check
...... are you SURE somebody didn't GIVE you that spoiler?? Mebbe in a TRADE for something????????
:confused:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was suggested to me that midas does good exhaust work. i went and checked it out and they can install a true dual exhaust with dual flowmasters for about 500 dollars. does this sound reasonable? anybody have experience with midas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts