TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know some good tshirts for ford or thunderbirds? I like cylum's design, but I personally dont like black tshirts. I want something good :)

thanks

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Just taking an informal poll here;

What would anyone pay for a nice denim jacket with the T-Bird or cougar logo on the back, with the T-Bird/Cougar script below that. (Embroidery, not Screen Print). Any color. Just checking to see what one (or a hundred?) would sell for.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont personally like denim jackets...but for other ppl, it sounds like a good idea.

im just wanting a t-shirt here! :)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I wouldn't mind a t-shirt. But I ran 5K's, 10K's, and Triathlons for about 10 years. I have all the T-Shirts I can handle!!

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
i thought about getting a tbird shirt too. im gonna call a screen printing place (if there is such a place) and take a bird logo and shirt with me and have them make me a shirt.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Ooooo, you know what'd be cool? One of those jackets from "Grease" that said The Thunderbirds on the back. That'd be sweet.
-Thomas

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
You know, Cylum made some nice shirts, based on feedback from members here saying that they'd be buying them. From a few PMs with Cylum, it looks like not many came through with their intentions.

His investment was well over $2000 so it would be good to see some support for a member here who put in a ton of effort. If white is what your heart is set on, guess it's not an alternative, but he already has these produced and for sale.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
What do the shirts look like, and how much are they? I may be interested.

And a greasy, old, leather "biker" jacket is not what I had in mind. :rolleyes:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I would buy one, but even with a thunderbird on it, I can't justify $24.

<----Cheap [email protected]@rd.

BTW, I have a Silver and Black Light jacket with a nice T-bird design. I think it was given away at dealerships in 89 if you took a test drive. Got it off e-bay for $15 about two years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts