TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations goes out to the guys the made it to the MM & FF Luxobarge Shootout this year. We finally got some homeboys to take the top honors. It’s in Octobers issue and out already.

Scott Levine took top spot with his 94 Mark VIII, 11.42 @ 115.5 tuned by SCT.

Mike Siska took 2nd with his 95 Tbird, 11.57 @ 119.7, tuned by JW of SCT.

Alex Pikas took 3rd with his 84 LTD, 11.43

Lidio Iacobelli took 4th with his 03 Marauder, 11.70 @ 118.6, tuned by SCT.

Michael Viverette took 5th with his 96 Tbird, 11.85 @ 115.2, tuned by JW of SCT.

Anthony Frusco took 6th with his 95 Tbird, 13.30 @ 102.4, tuned by SCT.

Treverton Sharp took 7th with his 03 Marauder, 13.63 @ 100.9

Also there was a special guest appearance by JW himself in the issue working his magic at the Kenne Bell facility flogging a 03 Cobra to 700 rwhp and 750 rwtq.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,201 Posts
Good job guys
 

·
Pedal Faster
Joined
·
2,658 Posts
Guess I'm driving to 7-11 to grab some literature. Can't wait :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
Lonnie said:
Congratulations goes out to the guys the made it to the MM & FF Luxobarge Shootout this year. We finally got some homeboys to take the top honors. It’s in Octobers issue and out already.

Scott Levine took top spot with his 94 Mark VIII, 11.42 @ 115.5 tuned by SCT.

Mike Siska took 2nd with his 95 Tbird, 11.57 @ 119.7, tuned by JW of SCT.

Alex Pikas took 3rd with his 84 LTD, 11.43

Lidio Iacobelli took 4th with his 03 Marauder, 11.70 @ 118.6, tuned by SCT.

Michael Viverette took 5th with his 96 Tbird, 11.85 @ 115.2, tuned by JW of SCT.

Anthony Frusco took 6th with his 95 Tbird, 13.30 @ 102.4, tuned by SCT.

Treverton Sharp took 7th with his 03 Marauder, 13.63 @ 100.9

Also there was a special guest appearance by JW himself in the issue working his magic at the Kenne Bell facility flogging a 03 Cobra to 700 rwhp and 750 rwtq.
This is in the newest issue of MM&FF???
 

·
On Probation
Joined
·
2,019 Posts
congratulations A-Train and EECdoc. Did anybody notice who the fastest cars were tuned by. SCT ie the man has 5 of the top 7 slots.
 

·
Cougar Pilot
Joined
·
3,443 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,205 Posts
That's awesome, way to represent. What happened to Gayno? He didn't compete this year, because he knew SCT and TCCoA were going to be there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
MM&FF Luxo Barge shootout W/EECDOC, Bullittbird and A-Train

To all that may be interested.

Mike Siska, Mike Viverette, and Athony Fusco are in the next issue of MM&FF. I have a subscription so I get the issues before the newsstands. Not sure if it is September or maybe even October. I'll find out and post it up. If anybody else gets a subcription just post the month.

Congrats to Mike, Mike V. and A-train!:zbeer: :cool:

*******Missed lonnies post from last night. Please disregard or delete to save bandwith!******************
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
For you guys that can't get MM&FF, I scanned the article...just click the link to check it out...GOOD JOB GUYS!!! Boy you guys are fast :D. There are two versions of each scan there...one is the full scan the other is resized so that it doesnt take as long to view...



Two Tons of Ford Fun
 

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
Joined
·
2,643 Posts
Those Mid-Atlantic birds are awesome. Great representation for the Mid-Atlantic crew and the TCCOA.

Nothing like seeing them run in person to appreciate what they truly are!!! Magnificent machines.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
umbra said:
For you guys that can't get MM&FF, I scanned the article...just click the link to check it out...GOOD JOB GUYS!!! Boy you guys are fast :D. There are two versions of each scan there...one is the full scan the other is resized so that it doesnt take as long to view...



Two Tons of Ford Fun
Link doesn't work :(
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:
Link doesn't work :(
Pics were uploaded last night to TCCoA. I'll have them up in the article section tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
ShadowDragon said:


Pics were uploaded last night to TCCoA. I'll have them up in the article section tonight.
Cool, please show a link, because I can't even find the PAST articles (T-Bird vs. Z34 and so on)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts

·
AED Specialist
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
Guys and gals,

Thanks a bunch everyone! I had a good time that day and while I wish the car would have run 12's, it didn't. I wasn't preparred to run in the event, I was hosting Mike S. and Mike V. since they were in my backyard. MM&FF asked me to participate and even though my car wasn't ready, I still managed to place 6th of 7th.

I'd like to thank Mike Siska for the Quik Detailer and towels and Mike V. for his Hoosier Slicks. I'd also like to thank MM&FF and Uncle Jimmy.

A-Train
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
Cam94 said:
So that was the sweet Mark VIII behind Cougie!:cool:

Very Nice!
that's the same thing I was thinking. Saw those pics before, and "heard" he was putting down some serious power, but never heard anything else...

Guess I just needed to wait for his appearance in MM&FF.



but...
Great to see! Add that to my collection of magazines with MN12 appearnaces (the Lyons monster and the 4v collection)
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top