TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from Dan:

Guess what, Ford Racing just released to me (12) PI intakes. They shipped
out today, so I should see them early next week. I have (20) more on order.
Spread the word.

Talk to you soon,

Dan Newman

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call him.... He's a nice guy...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Jordan,

Will one of those work on a NPI 96 4.6? Do you know if they have the aluminum crossover?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Warped said:
Jordan,

Will one of those work on a NPI 96 4.6? Do you know if they have the aluminum crossover?
Tap the search button or go check out Modular Depot, there's been a lot of talk in the last bit about the benefits of bolting a PI intake onto an NPI motor, and also whats required to do so.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by AverageJoe
Tap the search button or go check out Modular Depot, there's been a lot of talk in the last bit about the benefits of bolting a PI intake onto an NPI motor, and also whats required to do so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn AverageJoe, I was about to do that when I saw your post.. You beat me 2 it :tongue:

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it has the Updated runner, all you need to do for the 96 Cars is Tap the runner for the Sensor, and use NPI intakes with some Permatex... Search the forums, there is tons of info on it...

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
that what i was thinking...i already have the aluminum crossover from the updated NPI...i think they are interchangable...but still not 100% sure...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts