TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad can get me a custom exhaust job from the catback for $375. Here is what is included: new pipeing, mufflers. Labor is included with the $375. Is this a good price or will i be better off getting all the parts offline myself and having me and my dad do the job since he is a mechanic himself?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
it could be a good price... is it true duals? what kind of mufflers?

My true dual system from the manifolds (not catback) with three magnaflow mufflers and SS tips cost around $420. So depending on the setup and mufflers...$375 could be a good price :)

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
i payed around 90 for my muffler...and about 150-60 total for piping and MILs....no cats no nothing...but that was just my taste

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its flowmaster mufflers and I am not shure on how they will be routing the pipeing, I am going to have my dad check in on that for me.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I paid 110 shipped for 2 stainless steel magnaflow mufflers, 70 for a x pipe and 305 for labor and 2 1/2in pipen

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok here is the list of everything i am getting. Iam not just doing from the catback now. Its going to be true dual exhaust now...

Flowmaster Mufflers
Tips
2 1/2 Custom piping
New Catalytic Converters
O2 Sensors
Taking off the resonator
And i think other sruff but i cant remember

Total - $600

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
my true duals from the manifolds back with three magnaflow mufflers and SS magnaflow tips was a lil over $400.

$600 for a flowmaster setup sounds kinda steep. you can get the flows on ebay for like $35 each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts