TCCoA Forums banner

Good to be back

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Nativedetroiter 
#1 ·
Well i havent been on here in years. I still have my car and im in process of fixing it. So i'll be on here to share some info like the 8 thousand tech i modded using the face from a contour and adjusting the two small screws on the t-bird tech. it works well too.

My projector lights i put in.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking good!

#3 · (Edited)
Welcome back and thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to seeing your technical articles.

Just an FYI. Not everyone has a Facebook account (including myself) and can access your pictures. Please don't link photo's from Facebook.

See the How-to thread linked below for photo hosting alternatives and linking instructions so that your photo's will be viewable by everyone.

DO NOT link photo's from your Facebook account as not all members here have Facebook accounts. Also, privacy settings at Facebook may prevent your photos from being displayed here.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=7551

#5 ·
Next week the motor is getting rebuilt. Yay. I can actually hangout with you guys. Last time i been to a meet was in 2003...at thunderbirds on rochester. i had my 93 v6 there.

#6 ·
We haven't had a meet since 2009. It will be nice to meet at some point this summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.