TCCoA Forums banner

Good Used Parts I Don't Need Anymore

11K views 56 replies 19 participants last post by  MikeB 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated with additional items for sale.

After this Summer's major revamp of my car, I've got a bunch of good used parts I no longer need. Would like to sell them before Winter, so I can get my wife's car in the garage! I'm willing to ship the smaller items (at your cost), but would prefer local pickup of the bigger / heavier stuff. Except as noted below, most of the items were on my car for about 10,000 miles.

* (4) 17" x 9" Cobra R replica wheels in polished finish, with Nitto NT555 tires - SOLD

* (4) Vogtland 3/4" progressive drop springs - $100 SOLD

* (4) KVR cross-drilled brake rotors (Sport front / standard rear) - $75 Front SOLD / Rear SOLD

* (4) Monroe Sensa-Trac struts and shocks, used only ~2,000 miles - $125

* (1) P.S.T. 1-1/8" rear sway bar with fresh paint and new poly bushings - $75

* (1) FRPP differential cover with bearing jack screws, used about ~3,000 miles - $100 SOLD

* (2) Autometer SportComp gages (volts, trans temperature) - all are SOLD)

* (1) Door pillar decal set, never used - SOLD

* Autometer SportComp boost/vacuum gage with adjustable warning and peak reading - $100

* (2) 16” x 4” SC aluminum spare wheels, powder coated silver, with M&H Racemaster P185/80D16 tires - $350
THese are super light, and were used on about 10 dragstrip outings. Will not fit over my new 13" front brakes.

See less See more
#2 ·
Are you still in Novi? Might be interested in the wheels.

#8 ·
I have received interest in just the rear brake rotors. Does anyone want just the fronts?

Also, I will throw in (used, but lots of material left) KVR carbon fiber brake pads with the rotors. Also have Sport front calipers and brackets if someone needs them for an extra $50 plus shipping.

#11 ·
I have received interest in just the rear brake rotors. Does anyone want just the fronts?
Would the fronts be correct for Mark VIIIs?

#9 ·
Are the tires and rims gone?

#10 ·
Nope, but a member in Canada has expressed interest. I got a quote for truck freight ($$$) and I'm waiting for his response. Would be glad to sell them to you if he doesn't take them.

#14 ·
What is pst? I am interested in the bar, is shipping going to be expensive?

#15 ·
PST is Performance Suspension Technology. They started out selling suspension parts for muscle cars, and have expanded to brakes, restoration parts, and a wider range of applications. I had this bar on my '97 for a decade and liked the handling balance it gave the car. I upgraded to a 1-1/4" ADDCO bar this summer, and it is actually a bit too much. I may need to put a larger bar in front to get the balance back. Anyway, if you are interested I can box the bar and find out how much UPS will charge. The length of the box may be more of an issue than the weight.

#17 · (Edited)
Yes. It covers the area which tends to fade and/or get beat up over time. I bought this for my car, but then decided to have the pillars painted instead. To clarify: the decal actually goes on the rear vertical portion of the door frame. Apparently decals were used on some years of production, and paint on other years (or so I have been told).

#20 ·
I am in for the rear bar. Just let me know.

#22 ·

#23 ·
p.s. thanks man. No rush.

#26 · (Edited)
Are the oil pressure and trans temp gauges mechanical or electronic? 2-1/16" or 2-5/8"?

#28 · (Edited)
racecougar,

The oil pressure gage is mechanical, and the trans temp gage is electronic. Both are 2-1/16" diameter.

The other two gages I have for sale (voltmeter and boost/vacuum) are also 2-1/16" diameter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.