TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GOT MY 2400 STALL INTODAY.CANT WAIT TO INSTALLED IT HOPEFULLY THIS WEEKEND....THEN I WILL SLICK IT BACK.....HOOSSIER STYLE.....FUN FORD WEEK IS COMING AROUND THE CORNER..WHO IS GOING O' AND ITS IN ENNIS 22 THRU THE 24 IN SEPTEMBER.......
________
buy no2

·
Registered
621 Posts
How much did you get it for?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i paid 250 for it...........good deal.aint it......i forget to press the caps lock.....now is it hurting your eyes looking at small font .SHOULD I MAKE IT BIGGER
________
Honda CL200

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...SeaBass....

That picture of a caps lock key, well, was kind of a smartass thing to do....Dontcha think?

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
About2beBAD said:

That picture of a caps lock key, well, was kind of a smartass thing to do....Dontcha think?
Except he was asked nicely and then decided to rip on the Club President because of it.

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
About2beBAD said:

Honestly...it doesn't matter...I moderate this forum...I posted that picture because after years of being on this site and others people tend to not understand where the caps lock key is sometimes. So was a trying to be a smartass...hoenstly..no....just do the little things I ask and we will be a happy little 4.6 forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts