TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was parked about 4 blocks from the COBO Center for the Detroit Auto Show and someone tucked a TCCoA card in my door sill. It's a blue '94 4.6.

So who was it?

-Justin

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Beats me who it was but welcome! :D I've left notes on nice TBirds i see, but never had soemone come no here asking about them. :(

·
Registered
529 Posts
hmm..Miki , Jurgen you guys actually using cards??

I only got like 3 in my package so I don't even use em.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Psst, he's been here for months, notice the join date.
It wasn't me. :tongue: I could only wish that I was at the Detroit Auto Show...

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
That's sad if they don't even come check it out. They probably do, but don't register, or if they do register they don't tell us the whole story who knows.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Whenever i put a card on someones window, i always put my name and username on the card, along with my email. that way the person knows who put it there. something to think about.

i just put one on a sweet white sc the other day.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Well at least you guys have cards to give away. No packet yet. I joined last Oct.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So who was it?

There's quite a chance that whoever gave me the card is newer here than I am. ;) I've been visiting the boards since about '98, and I was a member for a couple years.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I was there in a red 95 SC stick ...didn't get a lil sticker and I was about 4-5 blocks away :D

wasn't me though

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
If they gave you a card, they have probably been a member for a t least two years....being that is about how long it takes to get the member packet with the cards in it!

(long standing joke)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts