make a smash my thunderbird.com ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok have you guys seen www.smashmyviper.com if so you've seen some bad stuff done to a nice car :D . i seen all the vids on there and was thinking about having a brick thrown at the door or a ball bat to the hood.

but......... now to my idea (my mom suggested it) but paint my car and make it look nice. and make a smash my thunderbird.com :rofl: and really im dead serious about this. i think if i did this i could afford to get a new car and drive around a beat up one for fun. but i figured you guys would think it might be funny to do this. but im considering it. (plus nobody likes my car) and would be glad to see it gone. but im just crazy enough to do this sooooo wutcha think do it or not :confused:

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
well, the charm of "smashmyviper" comes from the fact that its a supercar. give it a go if you want... but I think the T-bird may be a bit pedestrian to attract enough attention to make it worth while.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
StupidFly said:
well, the charm of "smashmyviper" comes from the fact that its a supercar. give it a go if you want... but I think the T-bird may be a bit pedestrian to attract enough attention to make it worth while.
i was kinda thinkin the same thing. but i was talking about putting a body kit and new paint and realy makin it look nice to help the attraction.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Ricerbird said:
i was kinda thinkin the same thing. but i was talking about putting a body kit and new paint and realy makin it look nice to help the attraction.
That's really frickin' smart! Drop all that money to destroy something. Way to think ahead:rolleyes:

IBTL

·
Registered
927 Posts
It's too much of a gamble for me. I don't think you'd make enough to cover the cost required to make it look good enough to smash--if that makes sense.

·
Registered
653 Posts
You'd be lucky to get $40 out of it. The only people who care about MN12s are...well...us. And we'd only give you the $40 to put a piece of rice out of it's misery. :tongue:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Paint the car and make it look nice. No fart cannons, no wings taller then the car. I'm ghonna say this once. Hondas suck. Ricers suck, Honda Civics expecially suck. A tbird is alot nicer then a ****Vic

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Better yet, give me the car, I'll make look like real car again and use it for my daily driver or part it out. Much better use of that thing than "gimme a buck and you can take a whack at the T-Bird with a 5 pound sledge."

BTW: Good luck driving a beat up car past an illinois state trooper. They like to nit pick on little things.

·
Registered
817 Posts
how bout a site called "smashmyricer" where you buy a horribly riced out car, and beat the living **** out of it.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Yeah, paint it and make it look nice, then get www. smashmystupidwingandneons.com and sell the car, take all that money, and buy some import and become the fastest to 1000 posts there. Oh, that was one of the options in the poll.

·
The Parts Guy
7,338 Posts
Bangster said:
Yeah, paint it and make it look nice, then get www. smashmystupidwingandneons.com and sell the car, take all that money, and buy some import and become the fastest to 1000 posts there. Oh, that was one of the options in the poll.

:uppoint: :rofl:

-Rod

1 - 20 of 38 Posts