TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the system I had on my Mark VIII and put it on my T-Bird.The system consisted of ART pipes,LMS twin x-pipes,LMS Polished stainless steel Ultra Flow Mufflers and some fat oval tips.I noticed some low end tourqe loss but the 4:10s that are going in next week will make up for that.
The sound is un-real.Sitting there idiling sounds cool but above 3000 rpm is when it comes to life.It sounds almost like a Lamborghini or some exotic sports car.Well,that is what I have been hearing.It is so cool because everyone turns thier head when they hear it.You would have to hear it to believe it.If I knew how to put sound bytes on I would,but I dont so please dont ask.I dont even know how to get a picture on,lol.
Chris

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did when they was in the Mark...

J-Rob said:
glad youre happy with the new setup. you will enjoy the 4.10s, i can guarantee that ;)
Thanks J-Rob.I totally loved them when I put them in the Mark VIII so I am sure I will love them in the T-Bird.I cant wait to test out that new 145 SC speedo I got,lol.Just with the chip I was dis appointed with the 120,to easy to peg,plus I guess not safe.But when I get the 4:10s and Dennys Driveshaft in I will be safe for that speed.All that is next week-end,hopefully.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm thinking of getting a true dual system with warlock adjustable mufflers. Since I'm a cheap bastard, I'll probably get it compression bent, 2.25" pipes.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
WaLieN said:
I'm thinking of getting a true dual system with warlock adjustable mufflers. Since I'm a cheap bastard, I'll probably get it compression bent, 2.25" pipes.
You can buy mandrel bent pipe cheap...any good exhaust shop will order some bends, and cut/weld so they fit your car. Wouldn't cost much more either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts