TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... all i got was the tube and the screen. wasn't i suppose to get the sensor too? and isnt it suppose to be 80mm? he wrote 85mm on the box he sent to me.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Got it from who? I'd email or call him up and say "Hey, whats the deal man?!"

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i e-mailed him saying its missing the sensor. i'm gonna be pissed if he doesn't have it. and if he doesn't, that SOB better gimme my $$ back. its not that far to IL for me and my louisville slugger....

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
OnE-SaD-BirD said:
i e-mailed him saying its missing the sensor. i'm gonna be pissed if he doesn't have it. and if he doesn't, that SOB better gimme my $$ back. its not that far to IL for me and my louisville slugger....
LOL! How much $$$ did you wind up spending on an empty housing?

·
Registered
726 Posts
You better get your louisville out... Sounds like he just ripped you off.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it looks like the guy wont give my money back. here's part of his e-mail - "The real issue here is, however, what you purchased. With everything you've told me so far, you still needed thenew housing and now you have it. My advise is to get the part from the Ford parts counter and try to sell my housing on Stangnet just like you placed your "wanted" add. With everything we've discussed, I don't feel that I've
done you a wrongdoing. Do you? I honestly feel that you purchased exactly
what I was selling. I charged you exactly what a 99-01 GT owner would be
willing to pay for that housing..."

it's not like i just dont want it anymore its just that I HAVE NO F*#$ING USE FOR JUST A DAMN HOUSING. :mad: :mad: why can't he just understand there was a misunderstanding on what i was asking for.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Why? Because he drives a Mustang. ;) Ever notice just how many people that drive mustangs are complete idiots? Don't get me wrong, there arer lots of great people that like Stangs, but they tend to be drowned out by the morons...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sentinel technologies
2550 warrenville rd

name is Anthony Pelletiere

he's the MIS coordinator
work # - 630.769.4363
pager # - 888.436.4672

·
Registered
621 Posts
HanMan said:
This should get interesting. BEAT DOWN. Dont mess wit his car though. Thats just wrong.
Yes, lets beat the living crap out of him... but DON'T TOUCH THE CAR! That's just wrong! lol:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts