TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a flat red painted 88 Bronco with the tan removeable top. It has a 351 and 4-wheel drive. VERY nice condition. I had quite a few compliments on it last night from people I didn't even know, and I just bought it yesterday. :D I'll get some pics up later. I'm redoing my webpage, and I have to take some pics. You'll have to look at the link in my sig, because the (www) one is my Cougar one. I'll post some more later.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Nice, I have always wanted a Bronco. For me, it would be a mass-air 351 (94-95 I think?)

If I may ask, how many miles does it have and how much did you pay for it? I'm always in search of one but usually the miles are too high or they have rust on them....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice! Broncos are awsome to drive, i miss the dark blue/silver 84 I used to driver, 351 c6:D

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
114,000 miles, almost no rust, since it had a paint job however many years ago, and only cost $2800. I think it's a nice deal. It drives awesome, too. I just want to put on some wheels, tube steps, and maybe paint the top. I thought it'd be fun to do the Dukes of Hazard thing with the rebel flag on top and have General Lee written on the sides.

The JBL 1200 is going in there, along with the W10GTi, as soon as I build the box. I already have the MP3 player in there, along with a pair of Pioneer 6x8s. Gonna try and fit my Clarion components in there, too, if they'll fit in the doors. Shouldn't be too hard, other than some grinding and hacking.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright. Just got a bunch of pics uploaded. Check out my webpage at: www.cardomain.com/id/ben_cline

I still have more to come, just haven't had time to take them.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My plans for it are: billet grill, brush gaurd, nerf bar steps, 15" chrome wheels (preferably the bullet-hole style), some good, large "on and off-road" tires, clear corners, and get a spare tire rack back. Also, got on the list to have tint done when the guy from KC comes up to do it. I think I may just do the front ones, since the back side ones look like they're already tinted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts