TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my custom 20"s a week ago... they may look familiar, they are my old wheels, with the following custom touches

-Custom "mirror black" powder coat
-Machined Lip ("zinik" emblem left black)
-Custom one off metal smoothed centercaps (got rid of the manufacturers emblem from the cap when making the aluminum ones) did these cause you cant powdercoat the original plastic ones, so we made new ones. Lemme know what you guys think. the pics dont do it justice... now i know alot of guys dont like black wheels, but these are gonna look killer....

These pictures show my initails engraved in the centercaps... sortof

lemme know what you guys think...

-Preston

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
Those look Great! What size are they? 20" x what? and what size tires are on them?

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Dude, the black wheels with the black car is perfect. Looks great. I definitly like it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tre

tire is a 245/35/20. wheels are 20x8.5

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
I say paint the whole car to where it looks like a giant hamburger. ill help with the fiberglass

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
????

what? lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol

i know what a hamburger is.... but why? lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im so confused...haha

·
Registered
605 Posts
PJ, how do you like those lambo doors? are they still on the car.

Not a big fan of black rims, but these might turn me into one. The polished lip really sets them off. Looks nice and clean..nice job.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rims

they were indeed a z7 adrian, the z5 doesnt have the lip. and i took the lambo doors off.

·
Registered
142 Posts
hot

i think that's the smell of black love. sweet. i didn't think most of these guys even liked 20" wheels. most posts are of 15's 17's you know. yeah. is your car bagged it looks super low? :znanner:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts