·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, just went through the mail this morning and saw that one
of the pieces of mail had a TCCoA address label on it. Sure
enough it was a welcome to the club letter, some TCCoA business
cards and the TCCoA STICKER! WAAHOO :headbang: :znanner: :zmonkey:

:xpshame: Now that I've calmed down. Thanks SW.

·
Registered
801 Posts
well cograts!!!! and enjoy your tccoa packet for those of us who are still waiting, i hope mines comes soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
801 Posts
well i checked my mail today and yeah!!!!!!! member packet arrived thanks Sir William!!!!!! sticker looks great, im going to make more buisness cards. Now were do i put my sticker?????

thanks
Marvin M.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Is this still one of those "stick on the outside" stickers? I still haven't put mine on because it'll just get too torn up on the outside of a window. It'd be nice if they were the reverse image, (like the LOD stickers), so you could stick them on the inside of the window looking out.

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
John,

You raise a good question.:D Why not create a better looking sticker and raise some money for the club? I think we have enough to do it now, but I don't know why it hasn't been done. Some of us asked about this over two years ago. I don't know what ever came of that request.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! Got mine today also. Two days before my Reserve unit mobilizes for Operation Enduring Freedom.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Todd Drefcinski said:
John,

You raise a good question.:D Why not create a better looking sticker and raise some money for the club? I think we have enough to do it now, but I don't know why it hasn't been done. Some of us asked about this over two years ago. I don't know what ever came of that request.

That's a great idea! That's why we pay you the big bucks!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Got mine today as well:D .
As for the sticker, you shouldn't ave a problem with it getting torn up. I have 2 different decals/stickers on my Taurus and they are still in perfect condition.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Well if Aaron got his then mine should be in too. But it has been raining for like 3 hours here and the roads are freaking slick as snot. So I will be able to check monday. Looking foward to it. I Have a TCCoA Sticker on the small window on the drivers side and it has been there for like. 2 years and it is still in really nice condition.

GT

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I got my packet too. Does anyone have an old (last year's) TCCoA sticker they don't need? I'd trade you for a new one or name your price.

Jim

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
I got my member packet so long ago, I can't even remember, never got a sticker tho.... Im just gonna get my own made...

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Ought to have the window eyebrow thing. You know, the little tint thing on the windshield. Have TCCoA on that. Bird logo on one side and Cougar and Lincoln on the other. Maybe a couple outline pics of the cars?

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think that a rear window sticker would be great. Maybe like an outline of the top part of a t-bird with TCCoA in the middle.
Just my idea! Kinda like the kenny brown decal!

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
i just want something real small, and dark even... I dont like stickers on my car but I gotta represent where "i res at yo"

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Looks good though!

·
Registered
277 Posts
werd! my packet's here too. cleaned car y/day, will apply pictures tonight :]

thanks Sir W :]

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I have one on my car from like a year ago. It is on there and I dont think it will fall off anytime soon. dont worry about that.
If they were made for the inside I think it might pose a problem for the people with tinted windows. You just wont see it well.
I have the tccoa one and one from carlisle that I put near the tccoa one on my drivers side quater window.

-Shawn

1 - 20 of 20 Posts