TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally after a year I have gotten my wheels on my bird.

I am extremely happy with how they look but im thinking next summer will be a time to upgrade all my suspension, including lowering the car.

Well here are the pics, ill get some better ones once we have a nicer day! let me know what ya think! enjoy.

PS. Also have my new headlights installed in the pics! :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
That looks great!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
You can NEVER go wrong with those rims! Looks great.
I second that. You can't go wrong with the classic 5 spoke.

Congrats. I know how hard it is to wait. I had to wait about 3 months after I got my rims before I could afford to buy the tires to put on them.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Sweet car (except for the louvers)! I especially like the rims.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I second that. You can't go wrong with the classic 5 spoke.

Congrats. I know how hard it is to wait. I had to wait about 3 months after I got my rims before I could afford to buy the tires to put on them.
Yeah it absolutely sucked! I was waiting for my tax return to buy the tires. (which end up being almost as much as the wheels)

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
looks awesome man!

now you can see when you photoshoped them you made them look like 20's

you need to lower it asap!

great looking bird!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Like somebody said, you can't go wrong with those rims. And I like the looks of your 'Bird; looks original and pretty awesome!

·
Registered
483 Posts
nice!!! now lower that beast.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Nice 5 spokes! - if/when i upgrade this is the style i want, but in matte silver.
your car WILL look a lot better when lowered tastefully, agree with others.

Gnereal comment:
I want to do this someday but i always think as our rotors are so small in diameter, the 'empty' space betw. the wheel and the rotor looks odd, (this could be seen well in the 3rd pic from top - look @ the front wheel and the rotor)
...I wish the rotors were larger so they will fill that space out a bit...That's one thing that discourages me from going to larger wheels...if and when I ever upgrade wheels, i will upgrade the brakes/rotors too...

·
Banned
998 Posts
That is the sharpest Sliver Bird I have ever seen!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Is this car for sale now?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
My buddy found it on mautofied.com. The windows weren't tinted and it had the sport wheels on it.. I figured it was probably just an old add. He's been looking like crazy on the internet for a tbird.

·
̇
3,701 Posts
My buddy found it on mautofied.com. The windows weren't tinted and it had the sport wheels on it.. I figured it was probably just an old add. He's been looking like crazy on the internet for a tbird.
I can see how you could have thought that was his car....Is that a Clone of your car ICE?..lol
IcesCarForSale.jpg

Rayo...

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Thank you Rayo!!

Oh.. And btw... I think your busted ICE... Trying to sell it out of hopes we wouldn't find out so we wouldn't bash him about waiting so long on the rims, then finally putting them on, then 2 months later selling it.. LOL just givin ya a hard time ICE

1 - 20 of 40 Posts