Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the current pics of the PC

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
nice! :D

that came out pretty good. im putting a box together for a friend as soon as all the parts get here. i ended up getting a case with the window already in it since im not charging him for labor.

this was the first window i ever did, didnt come out great but ive gotten a much steadier hand with the dremel. ive done a couple for friends and they came out perfect.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thats a nice Puter,
luminum case huh? Make good diff with Case temp?
I have a volcano 7 on my Pro, The case temp is usually aroun 37 and processor is around 44
Pretty nice system so far, I ordered a 512 stick of pc 2700 ram it should be here on friday, Ill be pushin 784
I like it alot, Just need to upgrade the gforce 2 64 meg card to a ti4200
Ben

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
its actually just a sprayed aluminum finish. the case and cpu temp are chilling right now at 28.4 degrees C. ive gotta ditch the fan soon, its a dragon orb and its about as loud as a low speed hair dryer.

·
Registered
726 Posts

FAMILY GUY ROCKS! Where did you get that?

·
Registered
726 Posts
HOW? WHERE? TELL ME!!! PLEASE! I must have them! I'll be your friend! heh heh
(sorry for the kooky posts people. Its late. forgive me. But still, family guy rocks. I must know!)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Now all you need is a cold Cathode (neon) in there, Makes mine look sweet at night!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ben said:
Heres the current pics of the PC
Nice....I just ordered that same case for my g/fs new computer. Going with an Abit IT7 (yay no more legacy ports) and lots of other goodies. I was thinking of throwing in a blue cold cathode to give the case a nice blue glow from the front.

Where did you get the trucker chick case badge? She would love that :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
J-Rob said:
oxide...

welcome to the new forums. you know me from [H] as AcidReign :D
Gotta love it...at [H] I just post about cars, here I'm posting about modded comps :)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
yeah...

family guy owns... nice looking cases... but there's still one thing missing from them... i dont see any FORD symbols!!!! AHEM!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts