TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I have a friend who just got his liscence and his parfents gave him a little plymouth sundance. I'm like, hey let's race. I knew it was a 2.5L turbo but I figured I could handle it. I have a v6 dual exhaust with no mufflers just resonator and cold air intake and electric fan and engine rebuild about 10k ago (HG). Well my freind started us. Yes, he owned me. took OOOFFFFFF!!!! I remember someone talking about GTP's in the old forum and if he could beat one with a v6 t-bird. Well I'd compare this to a GTP. My other friend has a GTP and I race him every time I get a mod to compare. well he still beats me but...I think the sundance would keep up with the GTP pretty easily. It IS a light car. And it has the older eclipse engine in it. 8 pounds of boost I believe. Well that's my story. I'm looking into buying a cougar and a t-bird for 300 and 500 both with blown HG's and repairing them to save up for a supercharger. I figure I could get 1-2 thousand dollars profit on each one. 300 for cougar, plus 800 or so for repairs doing it myself. Not sure on that repair cost though, ad resell it for 2-3 thousand. 500 for t-bird, same for repairs, same resale price. Think that's a good estimate? Well that's all for me. See ya later.
-Thomas

·
Registered
825 Posts
why not just get a super coupe for like 800 instead of two cars that you save up for to supercharge

1 - 2 of 2 Posts