heheeh
on the last pages he has given mad props to our own
:bowdown: Dr. FrankenCougie:bowdown:
enjoy and have a good laugh at ricers at their best

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: :zpuke: :zpuke: :zpuke:

There are some mustangs on the second page including a Bullitt that the owners should be shot for what they did to them.
:2huh:

They do show Dr. FrankenCougie's beast ont he 4th page and give it some good respect.
:thumbsup: :bowdown:

Funny stuff. Thanks for sharing Miki
-Shawn

·
Registered
353 Posts
LOL

that gave me a very good laugh. once i saw the transformers pic i couldn't stop laughing. the guy has some pretty funny commentary.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
PHATBRD said:
CLICK HERE !!!

heheeh
on the last pages he has given mad props to our own
:bowdown: Dr. FrankenCougie:bowdown:
enjoy and have a good laugh at ricers at their best
that yellow thing that Shawn refers to has GOT to be one of the UGLIEST cars I've EVER SEEN. wow....someone had a lot of cash to blow on a really ugly body kit and all that other $#!+. I'm sure that car has plenty of boom boxes in it to help it go fast, since it most likely has a nitrous bottle in the trunk.

*sigh* no wonder nitrous has a bad name now. a lot of people think of these idiots when you hear NOS, or Zex, or Nitrous express, rather than 'supercharger in a bottle.'

I wish I had the money this fool dropped in on .....whatever the hell that car is... my Tbird would be like Dr. Frankencougies...straight from the pits of hell... and I'd still have enough $$$ to buy an LS1 Trans Am on the side!

nice to see Optimus Prime still cares about the rest of his boyz....:rofl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts