TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered some 245/50/16 Kumho Ecsta AST to go on my stock mark 8 rims today. should be here Friday, cant wait. really good price too. $67 each and free shipping from www.treadepot.com.

anyone run these? how they ride? handle?

Dean

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
ordered some 245/50/16 Kumho Ecsta AST to go on my stock mark 8 rims today. should be here Friday, cant wait. really good price too. $67 each and free shipping from www.treadepot.com.

anyone run these? how they ride? handle?

Dean
holy crap thats cheap

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i wanted a wider tire and those were what i wanted at a good price. cant beat it.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i guess friday was a lie lol UPS shows deliver day of tomorrow, so once i get them mounted they are going on the car(have chrome 17's on now) and ill throw up some pics.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for being realy late, but here are the tires i got. and i also apologize for the huge pics. i dont know why when i uploaded them they blow up so big.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they have worked well so far. took them on the track and dont seem to wear as much as my goodyear eagle LS's. no excessive road noise that i know of, but then again i have no resonator and no mufflers so its not exactly dead quiet on the highway. havent tried to take hairpin turns going 80, cuz well, i just dont have a need to barrel into turns, nor do i drive that way. so im not sure what your looking for in terms of an answer of how well they "work"

got them because they were wider and on the cheap side of tires that were 245's

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Were they available in a 255/50/16? The 245's are a full inch shorter than the stock size.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nvm ignore that link, apparently it wont work.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just went to that site and have them for $58 each but another $100 for shipping. comes to $332

mine came to $268 for same tires......

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
understood, but if you lookat some of the other tires (say 245-45-17) you will start to see a cost savings with onlinetires.com

I didn't say you shouldn't have bought from your place, I am just offering another great place to buy tires online. Both are cheaper than tire rack or discount tire for a LOT of the tires.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ohh ok, i didn't know how to take your other comment. but fair enough id agree with you as well on that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts