TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been done! I will be posting videos soon of the 1/4 mile run. It came to 200rwhp and 243 rwtq on a mustang dyno.. He said on a dynojet it would be 240rwhp and 289rwtq. Yes I am very pleased. I am planning mid 14's with the new tune. I added a 80mm LMAF, it is only using 1/3rd of it so this maf will last me.

2nd gear hits so hard your neck snaps like your riding in a 03-04 cobra... whoa nelly everyone I took for a ride last night **** there pants.. oh yeah the check engine light ive had on for the last 1 1/2 years is now gone! Its a great feelings.

The total price was 450$ with a $25 discount. Spent about 3 1/2 hours there getting the car tuned. Ran on the dyno about 9 times as well. All I can say is YAY! :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot:

Who wants to run em?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Congrats, so when ya taking it to Thompson?Now that i'm on 1st shift maybe i'll see ya out there soon.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
KrAzyT said:
Well its been done! I will be posting videos soon of the 1/4 mile run. It came to 200rwhp and 243 rwtq on a mustang dyno.. He said on a dynojet it would be 240rwhp and 289rwtq.
Another member had very similar Mustang Dyno numbers (200rwhp), then on a Dynojet pulled 228rwhp & 275rwtq.

KrAzyT said:
Yes I am very pleased....Its a great feelings...All I can say is YAY!
I know the feeling. Congratulations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts