TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today at school...i put my underdrive pullies on.... 45 minutes total..including getting all the tools, and clean up afterwards...

not too bad..id say the hardest part was just removing the fan shroud...lol

Real easy though with an impact and some help of a friend.

worth it?? i dont know ill have to go to the track and find out how much they helped (also the exhaust has been put on since last trip).. but the car definitely feels a little faster

definitely shows the volts...and how they drop a little... but i think its worht it for the gains.

thats all for now,

Patrick

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
cool, us should drop about .2 in the 1/4 with the underdrives. thats what i picked up with them. completely stock i ran a 15.7 and with nothin but the pullies i ran a 15.5.

Frank

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Mine felt zippier for sure, and I'm running piggybacks. After running them for a while (kept stock pulley since it was smaller) my alt light quit coming on. So, either the bulb burned out or I'm not having any problems :D. I haven't got a chance to take it to a track yet this year. Results won't be right though because I gutted cats, added 90MM LMAF and Inject tech chip in addition to the pullies. I wanna get my 1/8th times down into the very low 10s at least for now. I've been stuck at 10.47
-Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts