TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Yoko Avid S/T 245/60/15 installed on my 95 stock fan wheels. All i gotta say is WOW! What a difference from my old POS Firestones. It feels like I upgraded the suspension or something and lubed up all my front joints. The wheels turns so much smoother and cornering is so much more firm. It's unbelievably quiet and smooth.

The extra wide size looks mean and aggressive. Best tire purchase I've ever made.
I got the white outlined lettering too, i think it looks very nice.

:)

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
when i threw my yoks on my car, they really made a diff in the rain...nothing else...well maybe the looks and how they print on the snow...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, my old tires were the cheapest firestones you can get and were 5 yrs old. There's pretty much no life to those old tires.
so these new tires were like night and day.

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
I have the Yoko Avid S/T's too, 245/60-15's on the front and 255/60-15's on the rear. I'll have to agree with you, they are a great tire, especially for the cheap price.

-Rod

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racecougar said:
I have the Yoko Avid S/T's too, 245/60-15's on the front and 255/60-15's on the rear. I'll have to agree with you, they are a great tire, especially for the cheap price.

-Rod
Wow 255/60/15. Are those on stock rims? I've heard 245 is the widest you can go on stock rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts