11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL.

Awesome quality. 89-91 SC and 94-97 LX leather seat covers at Go There

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Awesome

get pics, and the new longest topic length goes to........................

Greenbird!!!!!!!!

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
thats looks like an interesting alternative. you got get some pics of yours installed. which combo did you get on yours? looks cool :cool:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...

BAGGED89 said:
thats looks like an interesting alternative. you got get some pics of yours installed. which combo did you get on yours? looks cool :cool:
I am putting 90 SC seats in my bird. They are black and grey (matches my grey interior and black dash).

Will post ASAP....even though I haven't started yet.

·
8,239 Posts
I'm sure they look really nice, but damn they are really pricey. 600 bucks for just the covers, huh? Did you install yourself or no?

I'm looking for nice 94-95 sc seats, because the lx ones are too family carish for me.

Justin

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JustinH said:
I'm sure they look really nice, but damn they are really pricey. 600 bucks for just the covers, huh? Did you install yourself or no?

I'm looking for nice 94-95 sc seats, because the lx ones are too family carish for me.

Justin
Go get an estimate for someone to do it...you'll get at least 600 PER SEAT.

Installing myself...all you need is some wire cutters, hog rings and hog ring pilers.

I got a pair of fronts for $250, and the rear for $100.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Leather seats....

Um, you just might want to break those seat covers out and take a REAL CLOSE look at them. I got mine yesterday and tried to put them on. Emphasis on TRIED. See post on Leather Seats above!

·
Registered
735 Posts
clue me in!

So you got 2 front seat leather covers for 250 and the rear for 100???? Clue me in, hell yeah. Where can I find a good deal like that for my 95 LX? Im looking to do the leather coversion.

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: clue me in!

RobinCali said:
So you got 2 front seat leather covers for 250 and the rear for 100???? Clue me in, hell yeah. Where can I find a good deal like that for my 95 LX? Im looking to do the leather coversion.
No, I got the SEATS for $250 and $100. The leather cost me abit under $700 all told.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts