TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I am not a ricer it is my comic relief no joke I laugh more at that series than I did the first time I watched Fast and the Furious :rolleyes: , I think I am gonna go to the opening day of F&F2 and LMAO all the way through the movie screaming BullSheet, and Whatever out at the screen just to piss off all the ricers. Yeah I hate it when people do it in a normal movie but if you are gonna create a movie of absolute bull it might as well be pointed out to the ignorant especially since they are increasing my insurance costs, and causing car wrecks all over the place. I just better walk to the theater so my car doesn't get in a wreck on the way home with all the retards after the movie trying to hotdog!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
haha, I remember choosing not to drive to the movie theater on the day that tf&tf opened because of all the kids going crazy after the movie. I wanted to witness the stupidity, but take no part in it. So the bird stayed home that night.

Jim

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I remeber on the way there I was drivin my sisters 86 Camaro Berlinetta, Damn Quick for a 2.8V6, that thing woulda beat me off the line, so much fun to drive it, specially after the tires got a little bald, anyways, this punk in his little ghetto Mazda tried to ba all cool and take off at the light, well, I threw the Camaro sideways around the corner and blew past him like he was standing still, punk, rolled past him in the parkin lot before I saw the movie. Shame to destroy a Charger like that, oh well, hollywood will never learn. I think the best part was where they blew apart the UGLY *** elcipse.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Hi Rev Tuners is pretty good for a laugh...These lug nuts enhance the performance of your car because they are a few ounces lighter than a standard lug nut....HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I especially like that one guy that kept telling me "You can see how this...duh" or something to that effect. If it was so obvious what did I need his dorky self taking so much on the TV for? Mind numbing show that... If you think it's funny catch the NOPItuner one too... those guys are real life Beavis and Butthead go to the car show.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Beavis and Butt-Head and a car show....SWEEEEEEET!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
doodaa said:
I especially like that one guy that kept telling me "You can see how this...duh" or something to that effect. If it was so obvious what did I need his dorky self taking so much on the TV for? Mind numbing show that... If you think it's funny catch the NOPItuner one too... those guys are real life Beavis and Butthead go to the car show.
OMFG!!! ROTFLMAO!!!:uppoint: :uppoint: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
I thought I was the only one who got pissed off by that guy. He doesn't know a turbo from his arse. Every single thing he says is proceeded by "As you can see," and/or "as you can tell."
The worse thing about that show is that a car will have some sweet 300+ HP turbo engine, but the only thing they will talk about is the clear tail lights, a spoiler, and the "custom" painted interior:rolleyes:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"You can see in our INFOCUS project that adding these headers, these pipes, and this exhaust tail we get a solid 6 Horse Power. In addition we added a new throttle body for an extra 1-2 horsepower, and a K&N Cold Air system for 1-2 more Horse Power, that is alot of bang for your buck"

HOLY SHEET I was watching them and was said omg you just spent over $2500 on parts and got a huge gain of 10 HP. OH YEAH what a performance machine you got there. Let me go clean out my intake and get my 10 HP back I lost from the factory.*

*Exaggerated joke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts