TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tonight, I went to the grocery store...I walk around, get my things, head up to the 10 items or less line...now that I think about it, I am realizing that I had about 25 items :zdunno: well, anyway, I unload the basket on to the conveyor belt, the person in front of me finishes and leaves, and I notice that my carton of ice cream is ripped open....so I tell the checker, she goes "go get another one" As I am walking back to get another one, this woman behind me, basically a normal looking middle age woman, asks me if she could cut in front of me while I do this...yeah, sure. For the record, she had a stick of chewing gum.

I get back to the checkout, and she is trying to pay for the gum with a creidt/debit card, and it declines the card about five times, possibly more, as I walked up in the middle of this. She goes "Oh well, I'll just use cash" and pulls out a couple 20 dollar bills :facepalm: then she goes "oh, this is my discover card, not my debit card, that's what the problme was" :confused:

Anyway, she pays with cash, looks the checker dead in the face and says "Hey where is the door to get out of this place, I can't find it" (the door was right in front of the check out isle we where in....literally right in front. Checker points to the door, she walks out, myself and the checker laugh our asses off and wonder about her.

I walk out with my bags of groceries...I'm headed to the car, and the woman was standing behind a Taurus, with the trunk open, taking her pants off :rofl: she did not have ANYTHING on under those pants....things where seen....by not only me, tons of people where around. I back out of the spot, headed toward her, to see more of the show, and there is a car in front of me, they are checking it out, they drive by slow, I drive by slow, she just stares at both of us like we are nuts. I swing around and stop at the front of the lot, and crazy half naked lady is standing behind her car, trunk still open staring blankly at the store.

She still wasn't wearing any pants. Oh, her shirt was different than the one she was wearing inside the store, so, at some point, she was somewhat or fully topless. I missed that part.

:zdunno:

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Sounds like some serious mental issues.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow now that is hard core. I wounder how many little kids just got corrupted. Poor kids.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
You must have been at Walmart.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She wasn't hot, and it was HEB...wal mart is a guaranteed crazy experience, HEB also has the crazies, but there are people there who enjoy the show with you

·
Super Moderator
10,401 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
She wasn't hot, and it was HEB...wal mart is a guaranteed crazy experience, HEB also has the crazies, but there are people there who enjoy the show with you
lol its never the hot ones that go crazy and get naked is it :tongue:

.......but if it ever is make sure you go to her place so she doesnt know where you live ;):D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
It's never the hot ones. Unfortunately...

:)
Not necessarialy..... I used to manage a car wash that was by the beach. We used to get all kinds of hot 1/2 naked women there. I remember there was this lady that was maybe in her early 30's that used to come in EVERY saturday in a sun dress with nothing on underneith it and would vacuum her car for probibly 20 minutes at a time. Dress flying in teh breeze, and stuff hanging out. She MUST have done that on prrpose...... any normal person would know their dress was around their head. She was hot....... needless to say everyone wanted to work saturday mornings because of her :D

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Not necessarialy..... I used to manage a car wash that was by the beach. We used to get all kinds of hot 1/2 naked women there. I remember there was this lady that was maybe in her early 30's that used to come in EVERY saturday in a sun dress with nothing on underneith it and would vacuum her car for probibly 20 minutes at a time. Dress flying in teh breeze, and stuff hanging out. She MUST have done that on prrpose...... any normal person would know their dress was around their head. She was hot....... needless to say everyone wanted to work saturday mornings because of her :D
Just typing this got you all worked up and studdering. LOL.

This weekend in gay day at the beach in Galveston. I imagine there will be some sights to see....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow nice scene in the store parking lots in Texas sounds like lol. Oh well I bet its all that heat melting peoples minds, global warming and all, LMAO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts