TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of the GP springs, still in the box they came in. Never seen daylight, other than being opened for inspection.

Have not yet found the right 96 sport to use these on.

What level of interest is there? Thinking about selling them.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
me, me, me, me, me, me...

I am interested in them.. as long as they will work on my 96 bird with a v6... These are the 1.5" drop, right?

john

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
lol.. shut it! I have been waiting for months to find a set locally and not have to pay shipping. I can drive to Albany in a few hours and pick them up... that is if he DOES sell them

John

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
hmmmm albany, id be right in that neck of the woods next week when i come home on leave. MWAHAHAHAMMWHAHAHA

j/k im not going to steal your lollypop.:D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
no i only get to build and move around all the explosives down here, they wont let me play with them and i cant figure out why.:zdevil:

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are the 1" drop springs.

Not sure if they will work on a v6 Bird

Anyone know for sure?

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
damn... after all my s**t talking they may not work... hmm... think I better log off before I get beat! lol

In all seriousness, let me know rollin. I am interested.

John

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
hmmm... doesn't seem like it works too well with a NA v6... oh well, i guess i will just stay with the "lifted" look...

John

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
I bought them for mine but haven't got them in yet! :( Racecougar (Rod) has them in his and they look good. I think the pictures are in the GP thread over in the Tires/Wheel forum.

Joe

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
hey be advised.. after putting the springs in, i had trouble getting the floor jack out hehehehe and it was only an INCH!

:D

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Isnt these supposed to be in the For Sale Forum????:confused:

Hey SD...:tongue:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts